Jock Itch

Options
13»

Replies

• MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Sounds miserable! Get some tea tree oil. Put some into your hands and apply in that area. It will feel intense, but not painful at all. http://www.livestrong.com/article/506742-how-to-use-tea-tree-oil-for-jock-itch/

ETA I have used tea tree to CURE both ring worm on my kids and a toe nail fungus on my foot. It works fast and thoroughly.
  • zodan1976
    zodan1976 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! I had so much fun reading all of this!!! LOL
  • MinMin97
    Options
    2h4gx2u.gif
    LOL!!
  • Colorfan
    Colorfan Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    If anti-fungal creams arent doing it, its very likely that it could be bacterial. Id suggest seeing a doc and getting some antibiotics.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options
    agree with above
    9ed.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Oh my god you post the funniest crap. Seriously
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    BRmn17r.jpg
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    Sounds miserable! Get some tea tree oil. Put some into your hands and apply in that area. It will feel intense, but not painful at all. http://www.livestrong.com/article/506742-how-to-use-tea-tree-oil-for-jock-itch/

ETA I have used tea tree to CURE both ring worm on my kids and a toe nail fungus on my foot. It works fast and thoroughly.

Unfortunately, tea tree oil burns my skin no matter how small an amount or what it is diluted into so I can't use it.
  • MinMin97
    Options

Unfortunately, tea tree oil burns my skin no matter how small an amount or what it is diluted into so I can't use it.
    I dunno why? That's too bad! We use it all the time around here, and use it straight out of the bottle. My husband uses it on his feet to prevent athlete's foot, as his feet are prone to it when wearing shoes and walking all day (he's a nurse). Athlete's foot, ring worm and jock itch are the same infection, in a different places, known as tinea.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you need to air that junk out more. I've only had it once or twice.
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Options

Tea tree oil makes men grow boobs.
  • MinMin97
    Options

Tea tree oil makes men grow boobs.
    Okay?
  • Jock_Itch
    Jock_Itch Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Jacwhite22 wrote: »
    Sounds like you need to air that junk out more. I've only had it once or twice.

Yup. Air the junk = sleep nude. Sleeping in the buff has a bunch of other health benefits too apparently.

Stumbled across this thread by accident because of my screenname. It has been *excellent* entertainment!! The GIFs made the thread bump-worthy, IMHO. Hope the OP found a solution for his Jock Itch after all this time, haha.

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Gt+lanadelcunt+_e5a9e66e3926ac8dd981cc7d34322265.jpg
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    If it's truly jock itch, it's a fungus and will look kind of like scales and they can peel off an whatnot and sometime bleed a little...use an anti fungal ointment like Lotrimin.

If it's just a case of swamp *kitten* making you itch use some Gold Bond spray powder.
  • Thisnameischosen_
    Thisnameischosen_ Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Ok so the woman post about TOM every two days, so I figured Jock Itch would come up once and a while but I have never seen it (guys just don't talk about it or I am alone).

So I have been fighting jock itch since I started working out. It just won't go away. I shower at the gym right after my workout, and daily when I don't work out. I have used sprays, powders and creams, they help for a short time but it always comes back.

So what do you guys do that makes it go away? Is it just part of my new life?

Tired of scratching,
    jake

Gold.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Responding to a necro thread's like, talking to an imaginary friend!