Do your thighs rub together?

Options
1235»

Replies

• AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    A woman does not have to be underweight, in order for her thighs not to touch. Some women have gaps between their legs.

I believe that higher the body fat is, the more a woman's thighs will touch. I have a high body fat percentage and my thighs touches. I believe that once my body fat gets down to my body fat percentage goal, it will not touch as much.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    A woman does not have to be underweight, in order for her thighs not to touch. Some women have gaps between their legs.

I believe that higher the body fat is, the more a woman's thighs will touch. I have a high body fat percentage and my thighs touches. I believe that once my body fat gets down to my body fat percentage goal, it will not touch as much.
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure most women's thighs do. If I do happen to notice someones thighs not touching, they usually look significantly underweight.

Rubbing thighs seems to be a problem with pear body types, but not so much with apples like me. I never carried much excess fat on my thighs and they never rubbed, even at my heaviest when I was spilling out of my size 14's pants and had a spare tire large enough to fit a dump truck. They barely touched when I stood with my knees pressed together. Now I have a gap there, but I still have a thick waist and a somewhat rounded belly.
  • skinnnyxoxo
    skinnnyxoxo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    yep mine do too
  • Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Mine do...I wear size 8 (US) right now. When I was a size 6 they still rubbed together. I hope that when I reach my goal of a size 2 they won't rub together anymore.

I even wear spandex shorts under skirts sometimes, because I get a rash when my thighs rub together when I am wearing a skirt or a dress. :blushing:

Me too. Control top pantyhose seem to work well for this too. :frown:

I DO THIS TOO!! I have both spandex pants and control top pantihose, used to confuse the hell out of my ex-bf when he discovered the spandex. He'd be like, "what's the point? They're in the way!" - how does one explain (especially to the man you're trying to attract) the chafing and the discomfort of going without them?!

You just ask him why do some men wear brief underwear, some boxers? Why are there 3 different cuts of men's undershirts? Personal preference, to work with certain outfits, and they feel more comfortable to them for one reason or another. Well, same goes for our foundation pieces too.

With all fashion, a good foundation underneath clothing makes all the difference.
  • luhluhlaura
    luhluhlaura Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I thought everyone might find this useful--I used to run in my old volleyball shorts, and in order to prevent chafing I used an anti-chafe gel that you can buy from sporting goods stores and probably even walmart.

It works SO well--for all kinds of chafe. If you put a layer of that on each upper thigh, you'll be good to wear a skirt for several hours.