Options
1235»

Replies

• kenzienmady3
    Options
    Ugh, how do I post a pic...?
  • vickiebarnes2
    Options
    You ladies look great! Keep up the hard work! I am 5' 1.5 but I like to say 5'2! lol At my heaviest was after my daughter was born. I weighed 196. It didn't help that I gained 65 pounds while pregnant. I lost 30 pounds rather quickly and lost 20 over the next year, and that's where I was stuck for 2 years..I started MFP almost a year ago and I just recently (yesterday) got back to my pre-pregancy weight! However, my pre-pregancy weight is about 8-10 pounds heavier than I want to be. So my goal is set at 125 and I will reassess once I get there.

I am so glad I found this thread. My taller friends don't understand what 5 pounds can do to a short girl! LOL I will post some pics when I reach 125!
  • Krisgren
    Options
    I'm 5'1 almost 5'2, lol.... My highest weight was 164ish as of November 2010, I started MFP last March and bascially started paying attention to what I was eating and how much of it as well as getting my body in motion and burning calories. I will try and post some pics on here. My lowest weight in the Dec 2011 pic is 135.

Nov 2010
    menov2010.jpg

Dec 2010
    me1219112.jpg

Oct 2011
    meoct2011.jpg

Nov 2011
    nov2011.jpg

Dec 2011
    P1010135.jpg

you look FANTASTIC!!! Great work!! I hope I am that successful, I'm about the same height and starting weight that you were. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • kenzienmady3
    Options
    BUMP
  • dreamin2bethin
    dreamin2bethin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Yay, I was gonna post something for us shorties but just seen this post. I am 5'1 and started out at 224 and now weigh 168. In high school I was at 150 and my doctor and I believe that 125-130 is doable. Feel free to add me and check out my photos. I never thought I would lose 55 pounds and get to 168 but here I am, 39 pounds away from my goal weight. =)

Keep up the good work.
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!