I reached my goal!

Options

Replies

• AndreaDaPrincess
    AndreaDaPrincess Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    AMAZING.........and very encouraging !!!!!!! How much did you lose ?
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    wow you look great! so skinny! loving it!
  • newme201213
    newme201213 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    awesomeee!!!!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    You look 10 years younger, and I'm jealous. You should be so proud!
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I'm happy for you! I hope you feel as amazing as you look:happy:
  • Mpost0036
    Mpost0036 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Trying to do side by side photos...

053.jpg
  • kristconrath
    Options
    Congrats!!!! It really does help to see a good success story :happy:
  • DianeG213
    DianeG213 Posts: 253
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thanks for sharing your sucess. It really is motivating. :smile:
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look fantastic!!
  • Twins2007
    Twins2007 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I cannot believe that I am sitting here posting a success story! I have reached my weight loss goal, and couldn't be happier about it! After a lot of hard work, dedication, excerising, and healthier eating, I have changed my life around - and it was by far the best decision I have and probably ever will make in my life.

I hope that this posts gives motivation to some and proves to you that anything is possible! After a lot of hard work and some life style changes, you can and will reach your weight loss goals. Keep working hard, and don't beat yourself up if you have a few "bad" days here and there - we're allowed!

I wish you all luck on reaching your goals, and congratulations to those who have completed your weight loss journey - keep up the good work!

BEFORE:

463.jpg

BeforePicture.jpg

DURING:

160.jpg

AFTER:

004.jpg

IMG-20111112-00019.jpg

AMAZING :) GREAT JOB!!

SUPER Inspiring, thanks :)
  • Mpost0036
    Options
    omgosh you are soooo tiny!!!!!!

as well as an inspriation

if you don't mind me asking - how tall are you?

Thank you, thank you! I am 5'11", weighing 148lbs.

P.S: Does anyone know how to load side by side photos?
  • sweetcakes61
    sweetcakes61 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If I may ask, how much did you weigh before your reaching your goal. Also, what did you incorporate in your regimen to lose the weight. I just started and I came across your inspirational post. You look great! I'm so excited thinking about when I can say I have reached my goal. Thanks for posting.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I might have been on this one before but if so, you deserve a double shout out anyway!

Great transformation! Congratulations! You look fantast!
  • Jen2Bfit
    Jen2Bfit Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    :smile: Awesome!!! You look fabulous!!! Great job!
  • Mpost0036
    Options
    If I may ask, how much did you weigh before your reaching your goal. Also, what did you incorporate in your regimen to lose the weight. I just started and I came across your inspirational post. You look great! I'm so excited thinking about when I can say I have reached my goal. Thanks for posting.

Thank you! I started at 207lbs! There's nothing more to it besides healthier eating, lots of water, absolutley no soda or juices, and a lot of exercise. I used a lot of Jillian Michaels workouts, and would highly recommend them! You can do it!
  • soulflowerjr
    Options
    "Keep working hard, and don't beat yourself up if you have a few "bad" days here and there - we're allowed! "

This is so encouraging. I've been slacking the past couple of days, maybe longer haha. I've been telling myself the same thing, but seeing it come from such a success story makes me excited:)
  • miss_shell89
    Options
    fantastic! <3
  • Darmonatrix
    Options
    GOOD JOB! you look great :)
  • pokergal76
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!