I reached my goal!

Options

Replies

• thebritishbloke
    Options
    Oh my, you look absolutely fantastic! Amazing commitment, the world needs more people to realise that it IS possible!
  • ringochase1
    ringochase1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You deserve this moment - show off and motivate. Works for me!
  • gabadabadoo
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on all the hard work paying off!
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • Floridaboiler
    Floridaboiler Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congratulations
  • Simzzz
    Simzzz Posts: 8
    Options
    Wow!! Well done & huge congratulations!!

You look amazingly awesome!!! Woohooooo!!! :)
  • vanessagardner01
    vanessagardner01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow well done...how much weight did you lose? I'm 3 weeks in and have lost 8 lb.'s so far but want to lose 1 stone and a half at least...I was feeling a bit down today as I've been really working on the exercise as well as making sure I'm changing what goes in and monitoring what I'm eating. I only lost 0.4lb today but seeing your post has helped me focus on what I've lost so far rather then what I've lost last week plus I feel so much better already.
  • redtop2187
    redtop2187 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I agree with previous postings that you look younger, taller and radiate more!
  • LKFISHER
    Options
    I cannot believe that I am sitting here posting a success story! I have reached my weight loss goal, and couldn't be happier about it! After a lot of hard work, dedication, excerising, and healthier eating, I have changed my life around - and it was by far the best decision I have and probably ever will make in my life.

I hope that this posts gives motivation to some and proves to you that anything is possible! After a lot of hard work and some life style changes, you can and will reach your weight loss goals. Keep working hard, and don't beat yourself up if you have a few "bad" days here and there - we're allowed!

I wish you all luck on reaching your goals, and congratulations to those who have completed your weight loss journey - keep up the good work!

BEFORE:

463.jpg

BeforePicture.jpg

DURING:

160.jpg

AFTER:

004.jpg

IMG-20111112-00019.jpg

did not mean to put as a quote but u look amazing and have done a awesome job!!!!!!
  • eagle_01
    Options
    You look fantastic, congratulations!
  • komerakomera3
    Options
    congratulations!!! i can't imagine how proud you must feel! :)
  • smiles4support
    Options
    congrats...job well done!!!
  • sealea4
    sealea4 Posts: 16
    Options
    Beautiful! Thank you for sharing your story...this will keep me going!!
  • Mpost0036
    Mpost0036 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wowza you look incredible!! How long did it take you & how much did you loose?
    Thanks for the modivation :)

I have lost 60lbs, and it will be a year the end of February. Thank you for your sweet comment! Everyone is so nice on here! :)
  • hellotina
    hellotina Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    wow you look great!!!
  • Mpost0036
    Options
    You guys are exactly right, with hard work and motivation you will reach your goals! Keep positive, and keep working hard! I'm here if anyone would like a new friend! :)
  • pankbajp
    pankbajp Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    OMG !!! Congratulations !:flowerforyou:
  • Mpost0036
    Options
  • tbetts23
    tbetts23 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes! You look like a completely different person and so much happier!!! Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!