100 pounds gone!

Options
I dont' post much on these forums, but I lurk alot and I learn alot from other people. I've always loved looking at the success story pics! So I wante to share mine. My BEFORE picture was on December 27, 2010. My AFTER picture was taken this Friday, Nov 11, 2011 on our way to my husband's company christmas party. This was the 1st time in 8 years that I allowed us to go. Before I was too embarassed. It has been a roller coaster of a ride, full of stalls, plateaus, emotions, and frustrations. I make mistakes and struggle everyday. But I wouldn't trade these past 10 months for anything!
?action=view&current=surgeryday1-1.jpgsurgeryday1-1.jpg
?action=view&current=DSC_0160-1.jpgDSC_0160-1.jpg

Replies

• AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I dont' post much on these forums, but I lurk alot and I learn alot from other people. I've always loved looking at the success story pics! So I wante to share mine. My BEFORE picture was on December 27, 2010. My AFTER picture was taken this Friday, Nov 11, 2011 on our way to my husband's company christmas party. This was the 1st time in 8 years that I allowed us to go. Before I was too embarassed. It has been a roller coaster of a ride, full of stalls, plateaus, emotions, and frustrations. I make mistakes and struggle everyday. But I wouldn't trade these past 10 months for anything!
    surgeryday1-1.jpg
    DSC_0160-1.jpg

You look fantastic!
  • awoutlaw
    Options
    Awesome job! You look fantastic!!
  • heykatieben
    heykatieben Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing!!!! :D Look at you in that gorgeous red dress... wow, way to go!!! :D
  • kittuk86
    kittuk86 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    u look FANTASTIC!!!! Look at those legs!!!
  • jrditt
    jrditt Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Wow, way to go! You look like a totally different person
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    Awesome! You look fantastic!
  • cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • Jenninedinburgh
    Jenninedinburgh Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing loss :) thanks for sharing :D
  • Fit4Vet
    Fit4Vet Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    You look Great!

Change the IMG at the beginning & ending to img & the pics will show in your original post.
  • ginabina13
    Options
    You look stunning!! What fabulous accomplishment!
  • LosingMyselfin2011
    Options
    Thank you so much! I can't figure out the right way to get the pics to show up, so thank you for fixing it in the 2nd post!
  • cloren1317
    cloren1317 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great Job you look amazing!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • pelleld
    pelleld Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    You look positively fabulous! You must have felt like a million bucks........good for you!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! All your hard work has paid off and is an inspiration for all of us!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Holy moley!
  • Eponine7
    Eponine7 Posts: 161
    Options
    WOW! you look amazing!! Congrats on all the hard work! Did you have fun at the party?
  • MelB124
    Options
    Oh my you look GREAT!!! Good job. This is an amazing transformation, you should be extremely proud of yourself!!!!!!!!!
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    A truly amazing feat losing 100 lbs. And you do look great!! I am sure that you are bursting with pride (as you should be) as are your friends, family, and the MFP community. Congrats!!!

Switching gears. There are a bunch of plus size clothing pics in your photobucket. Are they all goin up for sale?
  • gixy72
    gixy72 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing hun
  • rnaycheslock
    Options
    Do you mind telling us what you did to lose the weight?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!