100 pounds gone!

Options

Replies

• LaLaLewi
    Options
    well you should be proud because you look AMAZINGGGGG!
  • LaLaLewi
    Options
    well you should be proud because you look AMAZINGGGGG!
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you have done an amazing job.
  • wren176
    wren176 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Wow you look dynamite! Great job!
  • blackbutterfly78
    blackbutterfly78 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    amazing job! so proud of you
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look so much younger! I love reading the success stories and the Before and After pics
  • erica714
    erica714 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    AMAZING :D
  • mrskhendricks
    Options
    you look amazing and beautiful GREAT JOB
  • CandiceS86
    CandiceS86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! You really look fantastic! Be proud of yourself! I hope you had a great time at the christmas party! :)
  • jellymomma007
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!!!! Absolutely amazing. Congratulations on your progress and keep up your incredible hard work. I came here today looking for some motivation- thank you.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! Congrats on the loss!
  • jlwright75
    Options
    You are beautiful. Congrats on your success and thanks for some added inspiration! :)

Jessica
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weightloss. Your legs are beautiful and the dress....amazing!
  • HouseHoldSix
    Options
    You are STUNNING!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Yowza. . . You are one gorgeous lady! Hoooooorrrraaaayyy. . .for success. . .:flowerforyou:
  • TracyB25
    Options
    Wow - Congrat's and THANK YOU for sharing! I NEED motivation like this to get started, over the past 2 years my weight has been creeping up, and up, and up - now I have 30lbs to loose!
  • stephkuch
    stephkuch Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous....way to go!
  • gainess
    gainess Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and younger!!! Congrats!! :smile:
  • preciousperez
    Options
    I dont' post much on these forums, but I lurk alot and I learn alot from other people. I've always loved looking at the success story pics! So I wante to share mine. My BEFORE picture was on December 27, 2010. My AFTER picture was taken this Friday, Nov 11, 2011 on our way to my husband's company christmas party. This was the 1st time in 8 years that I allowed us to go. Before I was too embarassed. It has been a roller coaster of a ride, full of stalls, plateaus, emotions, and frustrations. I make mistakes and struggle everyday. But I wouldn't trade these past 10 months for anything!
    ?action=view&current=surgeryday1-1.jpgsurgeryday1-1.jpg
    ?action=view&current=DSC_0160-1.jpgDSC_0160-1.jpg

WHAT A TRANSFORMATION! YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL AND SO MUCH YOUNGER YOU LITERLLY LOOK 10+ YEARS YOUNGER! WOW YOUR AN INSPIRATION. THANK YOU
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations on your Success!! I LOVE that you chose a Bright Red Dress to make your debut at the Company Party!! I bet you were a HIT!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!