100 pounds gone!

Options

Replies

• skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Good job you look stunning!!! Not to sound vain but I can't wait to go to my husbands Christmas party too!!! :wink:
  • jeannec3631
    jeannec3631 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I dont' post much on these forums, but I lurk alot and I learn alot from other people. I've always loved looking at the success story pics! So I wante to share mine. My BEFORE picture was on December 27, 2010. My AFTER picture was taken this Friday, Nov 11, 2011 on our way to my husband's company christmas party. This was the 1st time in 8 years that I allowed us to go. Before I was too embarassed. It has been a roller coaster of a ride, full of stalls, plateaus, emotions, and frustrations. I make mistakes and struggle everyday. But I wouldn't trade these past 10 months for anything!
    ?action=view&current=surgeryday1-1.jpgsurgeryday1-1.jpg
    ?action=view&current=DSC_0160-1.jpgDSC_0160-1.jpg

OH MY! i bet u & ur hubby both went into that party with GIGANTIC smiles! thanks for sharing!
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous and very happy!!!!!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    wow you look like a rockstar / model:glasses:
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :)
  • sunshinethompson
    sunshinethompson Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
  • Hermes16
    Hermes16 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks fro posting your pictures. They are an inspiration to people like me that are just starting this journey.

You look gorgeous!
  • TYME4ME2CHANGE
    Options
    You look Amazing!! Encourages me sooo much.... Thanks for posting...
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. You are such an inspiration wow. Your one hot lady. I can only dream of being as sucessful as you with my weight loss. But I am certainly giving it a great go. Well done honey xxxx AMAZING X
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    WOW - no need to be embarrassed now - you look fabulous!
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    That's outstanding! You look great! Congratulations on your success!
  • raynen10
    raynen10 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! FANTASTIC!!!!!
  • janecl
    janecl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Congratulations on your accomplishment! You are an awesome role model for us that are struggling along our journey! Be very proud of yourself!
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!! What an amazing change! Congratulations!!
  • crystalpotts
    crystalpotts Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look FABULOUS!!!! Great job!!
  • coullmom
    coullmom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's great......did you look at the door behind you......not to be rude, but the door seems so much bigger in the after pic! yYou look so great!!! Congrats!!
  • MarchelleLynne
    MarchelleLynne Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    wonderful! great! fantastic! gorgeous!:flowerforyou:
  • wivish72
    wivish72 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful job! Congratulations! and thank you for posting the pics. Very encouraging!
  • annibester
    Options
    just STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!Congrats on all the hard work and awesome result. You look great!!
  • kevtaikeymama
    kevtaikeymama Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You had to get a new license didn't you?! You look FABULOUS! Confidence is radiating and that dress is great and looks great on you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!