My bodybugg results

Options
124»

Replies

• sketch212
    Options
    I love the MFP food log and don't like the Bodybugg one, but when I try to make one entry on Bodybugg website food log, it tells me that the total calories derived from carbs, fat & protein is greater than the total calories entered and won't let me create that meal...any experience with this?...nevermind, just found my answer above and don't know how to delete this post. ...Oops - I'm a newbie here. :smile:
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Speaking of digital display, I ordered and received one, but couldn't get it to turn on. I'm very unhappy with Bodybugg's customer service; they still have not responded to me about it and it's been almost one week since I contacted them!
    DId you follow the manual guide?
    Wear your bodybugg on your arm and press mode and when it asks you to press the bodybugg button and they should synch.
    Otherwise press all 4 bottons on the display at the same time until it beeps and a weird number comes up. Press Mode now and it will ask you to press the bodybugg button.
    Follow page 26-27 of the bodybugg display manual. I really hope you will get it working.

Of course I did, and it doesn't work. Their customer service is horrible. So much so that I decided to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau against them, which I did online last week.