42.5 Pounds Lost for the 2011 Marine Corps Birthday Ball :)

Options

Replies

• shannahjane4
    Options
    YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • emaline614
    emaline614 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    i wouldn't have recognized you from one year to the next... you look amazing!
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    You look spectacular!! Absoultely gorgeous, congrats- your hard work definitely paid off!!!
  • chichilovesizzy
    Options
    So I was checking out your story because I am an Air Force wife...and can totally relate. I have a New Chief Ceremony to go to in January (the 26th) You have inspired me to really work to get into a smaller dress. (I have worn the same one 3 times (different duty stations) but I want to look amazing!! I'll let you know how it all works out. Great job!!!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    So I was checking out your story because I am an Air Force wife...and can totally relate. I have a New Chief Ceremony to go to in January (the 26th) You have inspired me to really work to get into a smaller dress. (I have worn the same one 3 times (different duty stations) but I want to look amazing!! I'll let you know how it all works out. Great job!!!

Yes...please do let me know how it works out for you. You definitely have time to get into a new and smaller dress. You can Rock that Dress too! You WILL look amazing!
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the dress!! And you look absolutely beautiful in it!! Like it was tailor made for you!!
  • myboysmomx2
    Options
    Thanks for your encouragement everyone! You too can "Rock that Dress" for your military and holiday ceremonies. Hard work will make it a reality for you! Next up, I want to "Rock that Bathing Suit" for the summer of 2012. Aaaahhh!!! That scares me to death! =)
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your encouragement everyone! You too can "Rock that Dress" for your military and holiday ceremonies. Hard work will make it a reality for you! Next up, I want to "Rock that Bathing Suit" for the summer of 2012. Aaaahhh!!! That scares me to death! =)

You can probably do that now. But don't. It might be too cold for bathing suit right now.
  • dwallior3326
    Options
    WOW you look amazing!!! its weird how losing weight makes people look taller and totally changes your body! Great job!
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    corrrr!!! lookin hothot!
  • 30beans
    Options
    You look so beautiful in your pics. Way to go!
  • lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look absolutely wonderful and I love the dress you wore! Great job - you are proof that hard work and dedication does pay off! :happy:
  • Ichbinceiling
    Options
    Wow.. you look great! I don't want to offend you, but after the weight you've lost, it looks like you've shed age too. You look so much younger now! Keep up the great work!
  • Alka97
    Alka97 Posts: 74
    Options
    you look great :D
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    MOVIE STAR! (Move over, Angelina!) :happy:
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Your two different dresses say so much!! Congrats, you look amazing!

They sure do! You look hot! Bet a lot of husbands were envious of your fella!
  • EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    Options
    You look amazing, well done!!
  • myboysmomx2
    Options
    Wow! Thanks so much! I've received numerous comments about looking years younger since shedding so much weight. This isn't offensive at all, I'm so happy that people thing so. Even my own mother has said that very thing =) I feel so much younger too...and so much better! Thanks again!!!!
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! I bet some people though your hubby got himself a new wife! You look like a totally different person! So proud of you and your hard hard work! You are one of my biggest inspirations! You go girl!
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!