6 weeks out from TT surgery (w/pics)!!

13»

Replies

• fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    bump for later blocked on work computer.
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    I am so incredibly jealous. Really I want to cry. I want a TT so so so bad. I don't have the money and the time off work :-( one day I suppose. My belly looks just like yours and I have worked and worked to tighten my core and its just not there. I ve had 2 bigger (8.5lbs) c-sections. I think I will ask my OB for referals next time I go though. Oh how I wist I were you. You look amazing!!!! But really did it hurt? how long were you imobile? Do you work? If so how long are you off?
  • Nice to see an Oregon Fan!!
  • PippaJo_
    PippaJo_ Posts: 233 Member
    That looks really good, especially for 6 weeks! Have you had much of an issue with swelling? I've been looking into this, should I need it (and I think I might, due to muscle separation, but I'd like to lose as much weight as possible first), but the residual swelling makes me nervous.

Oh, and if you haven't been to RealSelf.com, take a peek, they have some fabulous TT boards over there.
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    You look fantastic, nice flat tummy, you are so brave, and congrats on your weight loss.:):)
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    You look great, thank you for sharing!
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 425 Member
    You look awesome!!! If you don't mind me asking, how did you qualify for insurance to cover the surgery? I'm hoping to qualify once I hit my goal weight. Not only will I have lost lots of weight, but I also carried twins. So. My tummy is awful :(
  • ShoeDeahva
    ShoeDeahva Posts: 82 Member
    Bump!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!