Replies

• mermaidme23
    mermaidme23 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    mine is 140
  • Xianpu27
    Xianpu27 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    So interesting to see all the different goal weights here! I've often wondered if my goal weight is too low but according to frame measurement calculators I have a small frame so I think it's okay.

I'm 5'9 1/2 and my goal weight is 147 lbs, I remember being that weight about 5-6 years ago and feeling incredible - all of my clothes fit me perfectly and my belly was almost non-existant (my biggest problem area!!). I don't care about what the scale says though really, it's all about the body fat %! I'm aiming for 21-22%.

When I see other ladies around my height who are 10-30lbs heavier than me and look absolutely incredible it makes me wonder if I need to build more muscle... my LBM is quite low :sad:
  • mermaidme23
    mermaidme23 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    mine is 140
    I'm 5'10 too
  • lokidip
    lokidip Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm 5'9". Currently 11st8 (162lbs) and have set my goal weight at 10 1/2st (147lbs) but it's all about how you feel at the end of the day. I'll see how it goes!

It is nice to see other tall people. It's frustrating when friends etc. complain about weighing 30lbs less than you even if you know logically that they're much shorter. :)
  • toeboe72
    toeboe72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 & my goal weight is 146 lbs, but I am small-boned. I can carry in the 150's with most ppl not even noticing a difference. I can tell the extra goes to my stomach and hips, of course.
  • Weighinginwithmy02
    Weighinginwithmy02 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I have my goal weight to be 180. I am also 5'10. I just don't think I can go down that far. I will recheck closer to that weight.

ditto this but it's a total stab in the dark for me. I have been over 220 since I was a teen, spending most of my adult like in the 280 range so it's just so abstract to me that I won't be able to really tell until I get there.
  • franziskaxxxx
    Options
    wow this range is really interesting! im 5'11 and currently sitting on 138pounds. On me however this is a lot and down to having exams/ sitting at a desk all day eating chocolate. So i really want to get under 130 and get rid of those rolls round the belly! It is amazing how differently built everyone seems to be, because on the profile pictures everyone looks fab and I wouldve never guessed the range of weights!!!!
  • starryvagabond
    starryvagabond Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and my goal for now is 200lbs because my bones are HUGE. Once I get down to that weight I'll see how I look and then lose from there. I want to at least get into the 170s, if I can.
  • joydoncheski
    joydoncheski Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm just a tad over 5'10" and currently bouncing between 149/150 lbs my goal weight is 140 it had been 135 but I see that as unattainable. My highest weight was 167, and It looked extremely overweight on my frame but everyone is different.
  • Barribomb
    Barribomb Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    5'10" currently 159, my goal weight is 140. once I hit my goal weight, I want some serious lean muscle, so I'll have to see what I look like, maybe a few lbs over.
  • eagertoloseweight1
    Options
    I am 5"10, right now I weigh 146.8 lbs goal weight is 145 lbs
  • eileen0515
    eileen0515 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9 and weigh 168, after a fifty pound weight loss. This is the top of a normal BMI, which was my initial goal starting out. I look great and people are very complimentary. But I can see that I have more body fat than I'd like. My focus now is to reach 158 and then reassess.

My body is confusing, I can't pin down what my frame size is, though I'm sure it is not small.
  • Khisalandra
    Khisalandra Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10, and my goal weight is 165. My highest weight was 295 and current weight is 219. I've never been below 190 since I got my full height at 16, so I have no idea what I'll look like at 165. Anxious to find out!

My little sister is almost 6' and she got down to around 155 and looked amazing... but she has smaller bones than me so I am aiming for a bit higher. :)
  • angelsfallensky
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and at 146 but I weighed 117 at my smallest. Now that ive had a baby I would love to just hit 130 again.
  • valene92
    valene92 Posts: 8
    Options
    do most of you guys diet alone or incorporate exercise as well?
  • maheenkqm
    maheenkqm Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and I weigh 160lbs
    my goal weight is 130lbs
    i'm 22 year old female
  • lhourin
    lhourin Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    5'9", goal/maintenance weight is under 145. 140-145 is good. I'd be too thin, though, at less than 140.
  • maheenkqm
    maheenkqm Posts: 11
    Options
    Looking at everyones weight is so cool but a little upsetting at the same time.

Everyone calls me fat and i'm at a good weight range for my height.

I wear size 11 jeans though, because my HIPS/LoVE handles are SOO wide, and my *kitten* isn't that small anymore either, which isnt bad but i mean i'd rather be a size 4-6
  • coreyiscrazyful
    Options
    Im 5'10" and my ideal goal weight is 170. I have a large frame and muscle. I currently weigh 208
  • AmigosRanger
    AmigosRanger Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 10 and my first goal is 160 (four pounds away). I want to get passed 155, but I think it varies from person to person.