Grown Up Christmas List

Options

Replies

• catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I'd like:
    some new skinny clothes (everything I have is from Before).
    Some time with my partner (incompatible schedules, he's always on duty or at some training stuff)
    A proper sandbag
    Some horrendously and deliciously very high thread count sheets.
  • xjaxinatorx
    Options
    Stuff for my computer
    Stuff for my new condo
    Stuff for my motorcycle

umm yea i like stuff...*ard
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Nothing really. I normally get things I need throughout the year... but ya know, I would never say no to a new Coach purse. :bigsmile:
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    To stay gainfully employed.

amen to that!
  • mandydanyele
    Options
    My mom's dog to be okay....:/ her peekapoo got a kidney stone but there was no symtoms until his little bladder ripped open with a hole. My parent's other dog has a UTI so at first we were sure that's all he had until we took him to the vet this morning and when she went to take pee from his bladder with a needle, his bladder gave way. So he was rushed into surgrey with a very slim chance of living. He made it out but it's still a waiting game. The vet says he might live but he could still die at any second...

I would give up all other gifts if it meant that her dog lives.
  • cynusps
    cynusps Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I wish for Christmas for my kids and grandkids to get together. Family is the most important part of the holiday.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I want the tattoo my dad and I have been planning for years...that the ex said I couldn't get.
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    A tummy tuck paid with pain killers, or maybe some black UGG boots. Either one is fine : )
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    peace, joy and happiness.

That sounds good! And maybe some dog bones. :)
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Mountain Rose Herbs gift card, Nutters gift card, a new blender that's impossible for me to burn out, some new clothes, my current stuff is getting a little baggy. New winter boots, a nice fluffy but not staticky bathrobe. Jewellery would be nice.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    My kids and grandkids here for Christmas. (Middle daughter, son-in-law and their kids are out of state and probably won't be in):frown:

Kindle
    Bras that fit (Losing weight has made mine too big)
  • agwilker
    agwilker Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    As far as material things:
    -A sound bar for my tv
    -Gift card for my kindle

Non-Material (but somehow still material):
    -A niiiice raise
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Someone to snuggle up to and keep warm :-P
    Awww that's so sweet :flowerforyou: :blushing:
  • klynn08
    klynn08 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Because I'm the mom, I'm getting what I want for Christmas...

Before a single gift is opened in my house this year (and every year to come), we, as a family, are going to be doing volunteer work of some kind on Christmas morning. This year we're going to a nursing home to spend some time with the elderly who's family isn't with them for the holiday. My kids are going to read books to them, and we're just going to sit and talk to them and give them some company for the day.

And every year for Christmas (and Thanksgiving, too) I buy $100 worth of $5 gift cards to McDonalds and I bake 5 pumpkin pies. The gift cards get handed out to the homeless in our area and the pies, and of course whipped cream, go to the fire departments that service our neighborhood - for the men and women that can't be with their families on that holiday, because they're at work protecting other people that day. So that will continue as well.

This is an amazing idea! We all spend the time with our family and don't realize how many people out there are alone for the holidays :)
  • MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options
    i want to finally find a job that will hire me!
    to be able to see my boyfriend for the first time in person (we met online)
    a new iPod
    some new jewelry
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    House shoes
    A new shower curtain
    A new hat with matching scarf
    A Kathy Van Zealand purse
  • yukimiyazawa
    yukimiyazawa Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    There's really nothing I want more than to reach my goal weight (115), but I realize it's practically impossible to do so by Christmas. As far as material items go:

A toggle coat.
    Dr. Marten 1460's
    Some new games for my 3DS.
    New books.
    A renewed subscription to Xbox Live.
  • dalgirly
    dalgirly Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    haha, is money an issue??

Realistically, I'd love a new pair of skates (mine are starting to rust). Other than that, i don't really need a thing. And pj's, because you can never get enough!

If people in my family had endless money (or I did, and was buying myself christmas gifts), I would want a road bike and a 55-200mm camera lens.
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    And every year for Christmas (and Thanksgiving, too) I buy $100 worth of $5 gift cards to McDonalds and I bake 5 pumpkin pies. The gift cards get handed out to the homeless in our area and the pies, and of course whipped cream, go to the fire departments that service our neighborhood - for the men and women that can't be with their families on that holiday, because they're at work protecting other people that day. So that will continue as well.

That's a very cool idea.
  • stephaniev07
    stephaniev07 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    anything and everything associated with health and fitness.
    1. HRM
    2. good pedometer
    3. wii fit
    4. new fun activity games for the wii
    5. small weights set/dumbells? for toning
    6. To drop to a size XL
    7 To drop to a size 16 pants
    8. To get off my Heart Meds
    9. To jog a 5k
    10 To have my husband join me in losing weight for our health.
    Just some things that come to my head first off. :)