true hourglass figures

Options
I'm an hourglass and am dropping weight relatively fast and was wondering if any other true hour glasses have experienced the same? I had read that our shape gains and loses the fastest and want to see how true it is. So,please, if you are not a true hourglass shape (and many on here who claim to be, when looking at their pictures clearly aren't) refrain from commenting if you can.

Thank you

Replies

• StrengthIsBeautiful
    Options
    WTH?
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Girl, you better duck, quick!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Can guys have hour glass figures?
  • Regmama
    Regmama Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    What do you mean? It's a legitimate question that I'm wondering if its close to true.
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    What is your perception of a "true hourglass figure"?
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    one of my friends on here is so I know what you mean, but no, a pound is a pound is a pound. But I will say hourglass figures still look pretty even at high weights and my friend who has lost about 40 got a significantly more pronounced hourglass figure from losing that much. But she isn't losing FASTER than my other friends.
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    huh??
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I'm not really sure what 'true hourglass' means, can you explain? Sorry, I have heard the term but don't know the exact definition.

Hopefully I'll find out in a minute if I'm a true hourglass or not, whether I am or not I'd like to offer a quick comment - body shape really shouldn't affect how quickly you lose weight - it's all about the calorie deficit created through intake and exercise. It may possibly *show* more quickly on certain shapes, maybe depending on the way your weight is distributed, but it should change the actual rate at which you are able to gain/lose. :-)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    this is so gonna get trolled
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you classify as hourglass..... Cos I can't even see your figure to be able to see this said "true hour glass shape"
  • ZoayZoay
    ZoayZoay Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Can guys have hour glass figures?

If their moobs are well formed ;)

Anyway must go, beating my breast in sorrow about my non egg timer shape...
  • Iwillbemeagain
    Options
    Huh, I dont think the shape hourglass has anything to do with how fast you loose weight.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. Don't mind me, I'm just here for pics.
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    huh??

I'm with you. huh??
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • StrengthIsBeautiful
    Options
    Like sand through the hourglass.....these are the days of our lives.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    lucky. i'm at best a silly mix of pear/hourglass. true hourglasses are rare. equal bra and hip measurements and small waist. the smaller waist size would be my dream. mine can't get under 26" without force or surgery. blah. lucky duckys are the hourglass girls.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I have to watch this one. <insert popcorn gif>
  • nekosimba
    nekosimba Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I've been told I'm hourglass...then I've been told I'm pear...I don't care what shape I am, just as long as I can lose the extra fluff I strangely acquired.
  • Regmama
    Regmama Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    hourglasses have at least 9" difeerence between their bust and waist measurements, same with hips and waist and bust nd hips are similar in measurements.