logging bed sheet exercise

Options
13»

Replies

• skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I've logged it. Used my HRM to define the baseline then after that, just kept track of the time involved. Since iM SINGLE and it's not a regular occurrence, I log it.

Wow, I just admitted alot.

This would be me, too.
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    no
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I've logged it. Used my HRM to define the baseline then after that, just kept track of the time involved. Since iM SINGLE and it's not a regular occurrence, I log it.

Gives a whole new meaning to exercise buddy. :bigsmile:
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options

Gives a whole new meaning to exercise buddy. :bigsmile:

The first time was discussed and it was a mutual curiosity. Now I can just enter the time. :):)
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    400 cals a hour
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Are there different amounts of calories depending on how many people are involved? You know, like solo, dual, ...... or even triple? :tongue:
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Are there different amounts of calories depending on how many people are involved? You know, like solo, dual, ...... or even triple? :tongue:

Plus, passive vs active. Some participation might not be putting as much into it. :laugh:
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options

Plus, passive vs active. Some participation might not be putting as much into it. :laugh:

Kinda like in baseball with the pitcher and the catcher...seems like the pitcher puts a lot more effort into the throw.
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    If you just gotta know, you could start wearing a Bodymedia Fit around the clock & make sure you've got a partner who doesn't mind you having it on during said activity. I, uh, have a friend who does that.
This discussion has been closed.