• Tmbrooks75
    Tmbrooks75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    "I felt like destroying something beautiful"

my ex wife? :)
  • Tani316
    Options
    OFFICE SPACE!!!

" Beautiful Aurelia, I've come here with a view of asking you to marriage me. I know I seems an insane person - because I hardly knows you - but sometimes things are so transparency, they don't need evidential proof. And I will inhabit here, or you can inhabit with me in England. "

Yeah, It's a chick flick. I love it.

Love Actually! One of my favorites!!!!!

"Thank you, Daniel, that is very good to know. But if staying here means working within 10 yards of you, frankly, I'd rather have a job wiping Saddam Hussein's *kitten*. "
    Two weeks notice?

Nope, but it does have Hugh Grant in it :-)

Bridget Jones' Diary! Love that movie every time of year.
  • eml48341
    eml48341 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    OFFICE SPACE!!!

" Beautiful Aurelia, I've come here with a view of asking you to marriage me. I know I seems an insane person - because I hardly knows you - but sometimes things are so transparency, they don't need evidential proof. And I will inhabit here, or you can inhabit with me in England. "

"Thank you, Daniel, that is very good to know. But if staying here means working within 10 yards of you, frankly, I'd rather have a job wiping Saddam Hussein's *kitten*. "
    Two weeks notice?

This is bugging me.

This is Bridget Jone's Diary... When I first saw it I was confused how they knew so much about my life to make a movie about it HAHAHA!

And Spamalot is awesome!
  • eml48341
    eml48341 Posts: 88 Member
    Options

HAHAHAHA!
  • fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options

Hay now! I like to collect boxes of puppy's. (or as I like to call them boxes of happiness, until they are in there too long and ....)
    But really boxes of puppys are great! Who wouldn't be happy(but secretly concerned) to find a box of puppy's on their front porch?
  • fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    OFFICE SPACE!!!

Two weeks notice?

This is bugging me.

This is Bridget Jone's Diary... When I first saw it I was confused how they knew so much about my life to make a movie about it HAHAHA!

And Spamalot is awesome!
    Thank you, I'll be here all night (probably:sad: ):laugh:
  • Tmbrooks75
    Tmbrooks75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    off to bed. take care of my thread all. hope you have fun with it. :) make some new friends.
  • mwright24skinny
    mwright24skinny Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    party pooper lol
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I'll share some rum, it will keep you up! (I don't even know why I'm a part of this website, I have no diet self control :tongue:)
  • mwright24skinny
    mwright24skinny Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    lol