Post Killers Unite!

Options

Replies

• fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Here's a sponge. I just soaked all the life outta this post.
  • gashinshotan
    gashinshotan Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I'm an expert post-killer... all you gotta do is use circular logic to the point where you're talking about anything on the sub-atomic level... works every time...
  • fit4mom
    Options
    I'm an expert post-killer... all you gotta do is use circular logic to the point where you're talking about anything on the sub-atomic level... works every time...
    gossipy or overly talkative person: flibbertigibbet. LOL. Sorry had to use it in case I didn't have a chance before I killed this thread.
  • gashinshotan
    Options
    I don't think you'll be able to kill this thread....
    gossipy or overly talkative person: flibbertigibbet. LOL. Sorry had to use it in case I didn't have a chance before I killed this thread.
  • fit4mom
    Options
    There's allot to be said for someone who won't quit trying.
    Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expect different results
  • gashinshotan
    Options
    Really? But isn't insanity just an arbitrary definition created by the dominant society to establish a basis for judging and restricting the interactions between molecules? Does it matter if I keep trying or you keep trying? Or do we have to keep wasting our time posting on this thread? We're wasting precious seconds that we could use to experience the organization of molecules that comprise our "consciousness." I'm gonna take a dump brb...
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I think this thread is immortal! Good night! I will revive this post in the morning.
  • rrgrove
    Options
    im guilty of this
  • fit4mom
    Options
    Really? But isn't insanity just an arbitrary definition created by the dominant society to establish a basis for judging and restricting the interactions between molecules? Does it matter if I keep trying or you keep trying? Or do we have to keep wasting our time posting on this thread? We're wasting precious seconds that we could use to experience the organization of molecules that comprise our "consciousness." I'm gonna take a dump brb...
    If we were on the "Ban the above poster" post I'd so ban you for illicit use of words and actually it was Ben Frank who used it and yes were on a first name basis. Oh and unlike his spirit, this post is so dead.
  • fit4mom
    Options
    OK I had to post another reply cause that last post like almost outdid this thread and we can't have that. So that said, Post killed.
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    If we were on the "Ban the above poster" post I'd so ban you for illicit use of words and actually it was Ben Frank who used it and yes were on a first name basis. Oh and unlike his spirit, this post is so dead.

*HI-FIVES BETH*....YOU FRIGGIN ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMAO
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Oh Goody!!! Oh joy!!! I get to kill this baby! R.I.P.
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    nuh uh.....winning:devil:
  • MJKing2
    MJKing2 Posts: 177
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not alone out there. I too am a post killer. :(
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can't believe this thread still lives! Everybody stay nice and friendly so the thread police don't step in and delete it! We want one of us to have that honor! And please don't hit that "ignore" button and ignore me! I hate to be ignored like on all those posts I've killed in the past!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Back to administer CPR to this thread. Can't have it dying until I'm ready to kill it myself.:devil:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I killed two posts TODAY! And it's only 9:15am
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not alone out there. I too am a post killer. :(

You are far too nice to be taken seriously....amateur!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvfsFmANrQS-yjZJOZUnWM3Qlo84bc5z5tfnMAlCHb_HQpoEp2w6GG3Ax6
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvfsFmANrQS-yjZJOZUnWM3Qlo84bc5z5tfnMAlCHb_HQpoEp2w6GG3Ax6

Not yet! Not till I pronounce it DOA!