Post Killers Unite!

Options

Replies

• Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Oh no, whilst I was gone the thread came back to life! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Oh wait. Super Powers unite magneto with her super powers of multitasking and Wheezy with here mad powers of thread killing, we shall take over this thread. Oh crud, that is if I hadn't just killed it. Oh pooh.:grumble:

Lol! You and whitehandlady have provided much amusement.....when all is said and done i shall kill this thread!
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Barbara and I am a post killer. Before I found this thread my life was so depressing cuz every time I added a comment, the thread just faded away or the moderator killed it. I'm so happy to find a wonderful group of people who are post killers like me. You have all given me new hope! Thanks to all of you!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Ok thread...

celebrity-pictures-inigo-montoya-dying.jpg
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Ok thread...

celebrity-pictures-inigo-montoya-dying.jpg

Not quite yet!

Did you find the firefighter?
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Ok thread...

Not quite yet!

Did you find the firefighter?

I did...but I can't see the pix here because the site they were posted from is blocked by IT...I have to wait til I get home :grumble:
  • fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Excellent (Mr. Burns) While you go home I shall be busy killing this thread and thus overcoming your need to feel accomplished that someone killed the thread. I'm here for you....:flowerforyou:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Excellent (Mr. Burns) While you go home I shall be busy killing this thread and thus overcoming your need to feel accomplished that someone killed the thread. I'm here for you....:flowerforyou:

See? And that is why you are awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • fit4mom
    Options
    I thank you much mam, Oh but wait this was a thank you post but I just can't not press the butto.....
  • fit4mom
    Options
    I thank you much mam, Oh but wait this was a thank you post but I just can't not press the butto.....
    Really it was much more satisfying than I had originally anticipated. Ah, the air of defeat. Post killed.
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    ohhhh but NAY... along comes Jay and breaths life back into the thread only to claim credit for vanquishing it
  • fit4mom
    Options
    (Voice of James Earl Jones, with off beat voice over in kung fu style talking) No! I shall vanquish you and take all your gummy bears. And now you are gummy bearless. This shall end your trail of treasoness victory. MWAAHAHAHA
  • fit4mom
    Options
    (Voice of James Earl Jones, with off beat voice over in kung fu style talking) No! I shall vanquish you and take all your gummy bears. And now you are gummy bearless. This shall end your trail of treasoness victory. MWAAHAHAHA
    Oh and post killed.
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    <Yoda Voice>
    Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealously. The shadow of greed, that is. Let go of this thread you must !
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Dead...this is thread is.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSc8OTJ8Vna9tZIms3Zo2Q-njjucVSKXnWPUJWwvlgAW16EA5Kd
  • fit4mom
    Options
    Chocking the life out of this thread with my mental powers. Going, going (cut scene to over dramatic death sceene)
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Chocking the life out of this thread with my mental powers. Going, going (cut scene to over dramatic death sceene)

The Force is strong with this one...but not strong enough, bwahahaha :bigsmile:
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    agentsmith.jpg
    You hear that Mr. Anderson?... That is the sound of inevitability... It is the sound of your death... Goodbye, Mr. Anderson...
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    Thread Over !
  • fit4mom
    Options
    I'd love for it to be over but I think it has a personality disorder. Man I can't get it straight how to kill this post. Oh wait, THIS JUST IN:
    Fit4mom inevitable discovered the key to killing this post.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ67Ev3CZsB-Gh9LSQl4CEyteT7iTfnEoLHO3-VZhYfiXUE6vTp-F9QcVfS