Post Killers Unite!

Options

Replies

• quigonnjae
    Options
    HI .. im Jay.. and Im a thread killer... its been 2.8 days since I last killed a thread.. <waves to group>
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I think I just killed another thread! "Ignore Button" thread. Maybe I just killed this one, too! Heh heh! The challenge goes on!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    HI .. im Jay.. and Im a thread killer... its been 2.8 days since I last killed a thread.. <waves to group>

Awe! Don't worry about it, Jay. I shall save you from killing another thread. "I killz itz for u"
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

Awe! Don't worry about it, Jay. I shall save you from killing another thread. "I killz itz for u"

*givin' this thread some CPR* :bigsmile:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options

Lauramac! You STOP that! I'm determined to kill this thread!:grumble:

Anyway....aren't you supposed to be on the "Hot men..." thread?:flowerforyou:
  • 3GKnight
    3GKnight Posts: 203
    Options
    This is hilarious. I'm a member at a different forum, one for gamers, and it seems like every stinkin' thread I post in dies. And the one's I start never get past a page.

Hi...I'm 3GK...and I'm a thread killer. There are more dead threads ending with my post than I care to admit.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    This is hilarious. I'm a member at a different forum, one for gamers, and it seems like every stinkin' thread I post in dies. And the one's I start never get past a page.

Hi...I'm 3GK...and I'm a thread killer. There are more dead threads ending with my post than I care to admit.

Lol Seriously though....You're safe here! I'm killing this baby!
  • quigonnjae
    Options

Lauras back to her old stalking ways.. She cant stay away from me :laugh:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options

Lauras back to her old stalking ways.. She cant stay away from me :laugh:

's ok! I'll entice her away by pointing out "there is a really HAWT firefighter on the Hot men with clothes on thread"

Heck...He was almost enough to distract me.:blushing:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

The meanies killed my "hot men" thread...but the other one is definitely going strong. I need to swing by there for my daily eye candy dose! Firefighter??? Where????? :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options

The meanies killed my "hot men" thread...but the other one is definitely going strong. I need to swing by there for my daily eye candy dose! Firefighter??? Where????? :bigsmile: :drinker:

I think on page 4. There are two firefighters. But #2 definitely does it for me.

Now time for me to get back to my thread killing! (I miss your original hot men thread):sad:
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    you guys are totally........KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!

bwahhahahaaa
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

I think on page 4. There are two firefighters. But #2 definitely does it for me.

Now time for me to get back to my thread killing! (I miss your original hot men thread):sad:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! The IT Nazis here won't let me see them!! :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • quigonnjae
    Options

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! The IT Nazis here won't let me see them!! :sad: :sad: :sad:
    Hey careful what you say about IT People.. we have feelings too you know :sad:
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    Chalk another kill up for the Jay-man !
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options

Because I'm eternally grateful for your original Hot men thread....the thread is titled: Ladies!!! (Hot men with clothes on thread) - part 2.

You have to check that firefighter out!!!!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Chalk another kill up for the Jay-man !

Back off, Buddy! This thread is mine! Mine, mine all mine! *cue diabolical voice
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    This is almost beginning to sound like a Paul McCartney / Michael Jackson song "The thread is mine.mine.mine Yes its Mine mine mine)
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

Hey careful what you say about IT People.. we have feelings too you know :sad:

Awww...you're excluded from that group, no worries :flowerforyou:
  • fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Oh no, whilst I was gone the thread came back to life! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Oh wait. Super Powers unite magneto with her super powers of multitasking and Wheezy with here mad powers of thread killing, we shall take over this thread. Oh crud, that is if I hadn't just killed it. Oh pooh.:grumble: