Post Killers Unite!

Options

Replies

• azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I'm ok with most anything - don't mind mice, snakes, birds, lizards. Everything is ok except roaches and these creepy cave crickets ***shudder***

cave_cricket_fred_by_adrianparks-d304c56.jpg
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I posted a topic and no one responded. It didn't even get a chance to really live!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I posted a topic and no one responded. It didn't even get a chance to really live!

Sorry to hear that WNM...sounds like your thread killing skills are improving!
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lycadtnyyY1qf4ssu.gif
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    The pitiful part is that it was an open invite for a meet up of MFPs in my area. :frown:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    :drinker: Dear Coffee, Thank you for always being here for me every morning to wake me up and give me lots of energy...I couldn't do it without you! Love, Me!:drinker: :drinker:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Greetings, fellow post killers! :bigsmile:
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Good Afternoon, Killer Friends!!
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    Good afternoon. Mmmmmm coffee. We were out of the house with a late start so this is my first cup of the day.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Tomorrow is Friday...time to do the Dance of Joy!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Dancing the Dance of JOY for / with you!!
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I think more people should sell vinyl!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    I think more people should sell vinyl!

Vinyl for what purpose? I ask because my husband hangs vinyl wallcovering...my dad used to install vinyl siding....then there's the fake leather clothing (vinyl) hmmm? :huh:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    It's getting late and I'm getting tired...hope you all join me in the morning for coffee....
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Good night Nita - heading to bed soon myself. Just wanted to drop in and check on the killers among us! I'll have to join you for coffee on Saturday - another busy day tomorrow! Good night everyone!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Friday...I have missed you, my friend.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Good morning Laura!

Good morning all the rest of you wanna be thread killers! Coffee for everyone...also hot tea...and cocoa...:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

For some really strange reason I'm beginning to think you guys really don't want to kill this thread....hmmm....Nah, couldn't be.:huh:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Good morning Laura!

Good morning all the rest of you wanna be thread killers! Coffee for everyone...also hot tea...and cocoa...:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

For some really strange reason I'm beginning to think you guys really don't want to kill this thread....hmmm....Nah, couldn't be.:huh:

We kill so many other ones on a regular basis...I think we've taken pity on this one, LOL :bigsmile:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    [/quote]

We kill so many other ones on a regular basis...I think we've taken pity on this one, LOL :bigsmile:
    [/quote]

I know...I'm almost afraid to comment on a thread...esp if it's one I really like...fear it will die an agonizing death. Now there are some threads I really hate....hmmm....maybe......could work....I should only comment on the ones I want to go away....I can be the thread vigilante!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Laura...would that make me a Superhero?:wink:

OMG....I'm all alone here...hope everyone finds me...Hello can you hear me....I'm over here...come on guys...don't leave me hear all alone!:cry: