Post Killers Unite!

Options

Replies

• Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I worked out to create a calorie cushion to fall back on at the restaurant. I ate the bread, a starter salad, my entree, had a margarita, ordered a dessert. I ended up 350 calories over. Really glad I worked out or it would have been a lot more. So full though. Ugh. I'm instigating a girls night once a month. I really needed it. :-)

I worked out too...for the same reason....2 whole hours....Then ate chicken noodle soup, prime rib, baked potato, garlic cheese toast, and cherry cheesecake...Ended 363 calories over. Darn good thing I worked out. It was our anniversary dinner and seemed like it was worth the splurge.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    monday4.jpg
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Gosh this is gonna be a long week.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Gosh this is gonna be a long week.

Agreed...:grumble:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    As thrilling as it is to watch my husband play scrabble online with my mom, while listening to a depressing documentary about do not resuscitate orders, I'm going to bed.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    As thrilling as it is to watch my husband play scrabble online with my mom, while listening to a depressing documentary about do not resuscitate orders, I'm going to bed.

Don't know how you could stand all that excitement! :wink:

Hope you slept well.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Why can't corporations institute nap time?!?!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Laura---Naptime for adults should be universal...the kids on the other hand simply don't appreciate a good thing when they've got it.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Laura---Naptime for adults should be universal...the kids on the other hand simply don't appreciate a good thing when they've got it.

Ain't that the truth...my kids hit full-day Kindergarten & nap times went out the window. :grumble:
  • lyssamichelle
    Options
    My nephew likes naps.. as long as you take them with him.. Which I do..
    He spoils me so.
    Any other time he just kind of lays on the floor with a blanky and won't let you touch him..
    I guess he doesn't like naps.. never mind.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Hi Lyssa! How was your day?
  • lyssamichelle
    Options
    It was good!
    I got a lot of dancing in..
    Then I ate a brownie.. A huge brownie.. because I can't seem to cut them right. Lol.. bad of me.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    It was good!
    Then I ate a brownie.. A huge brownie.. because I can't seem to cut them right. Lol.. bad of me.

Yum! I love brownies! I love chocolate in just about any form. Since you cut huge brownies...next time I make them...I'll tell everyone you taught me to cut them that way...then I'll eat a really huge brownie and blame you. :wink:
  • lyssamichelle
    Options
    It was good!

Yum! I love brownies! I love chocolate in just about any form. Since you cut huge brownies...next time I make them...I'll tell everyone you taught me to cut them that way...then I'll eat a really huge brownie and blame you. :wink:
    I'm going to make the world a fatter place ):
    Oh no.. haha.
    I really don't like chocolate.. unless there's caramel.. or peanut butter in it lol
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    It was good!

Oh no.. haha.
    I really don't like chocolate.. unless there's caramel.. or peanut butter in it lol

Caramel and peanut butter both go so well with chocolate. Wish I didn't love choco so much. Guess I'd better get ready for bed. Have a good night!
  • lyssamichelle
    Options
    It was good!

Oh no.. haha.

Caramel and peanut butter both go so well with chocolate. Wish I didn't love choco so much. Guess I'd better get ready for bed. Have a good night!
    Sweet dreams! (:
  • lyssamichelle
    Options
    I killed the unkillable.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Relax Lyssa! The thread wasn't dead...just takin' a nap.:wink:
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: This Thread does take Long Naps!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    :drinker: This Thread does take Long Naps!!

That's because it's either really old....or it does really hard workouts and needs the rest. :laugh: