Celebrating 100+ Down (pretty wordy, oh well! SMILE)

Options

Replies

• Julet43
    Options
    Thanks SO MUCH for posting!!! What an encouragement and such an accomplishment! BIG CONGRATULATIONS!! :)
  • chrissi_k
    chrissi_k Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for sharing your story with us. I couldn't stop reading it and wow, you lost so so so much weight and I can not only see it in your face but your whole body. You can really be so proud of yourself, as we definitely are proud of you!
  • ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :smile: :love: Way to Go:flowerforyou: :love: :smile: :heart:
  • acidosaur
    acidosaur Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    this is incredible! well done!
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    This sounds oh so familiar, I can't tell you I nearly cried reading it as it is so like my story. I have lost 95lb and have 5 to go till i can do what you have done :) SO VERY WELL DONE - you are an inspiration, and I am so proud for you.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Pretty amazing accomplishment, both the weight loss and your belief in your self worth. Very inspiring, thank you for sharing. I hope you have continued success on your journey. I hope I will be able to post before and after pics someday, thanks you for your courage and for your strength! Good luck!
  • tmm01
    tmm01 Posts: 137
    Options
    Amazing a real transformation. Thank you for being an inspiration.
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! And keep up the good work :smile:
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Thank-you for posting your story. You are amazing and you have come a LONG way! Well done! Looking forward to reading your next post on when you achieve your final goal! Thanks for being an Inspiration!!:flowerforyou:
  • Megan2Project
    Megan2Project Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    LOOK at YOU! AMAZING! You are kicking *kitten* and taking names in thise lifestyle change!!

If you can lose a cool 100, you can do ANYTHING, which mean making that 100 a 200!

I enjoyed reading your story!
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing! Great job!
  • pixiesx3
    pixiesx3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! You look wonderful and the transformation is ... wow!!! I love your wordiness because I am wordy too!

Thank you for your inspiration!
  • nana4times
    Options
    Congratulations!! Be proud of this amazing accomplishment!
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your journey with all of us. You are amazing! Your attitude and outlook are both so inspiring. I have faith that you can and will complete your journey...you are so strong in your faith! Congratulations on all of your accomplishments thus far!! Thanks again for sharing :)
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing post,i loved every word of it! You are an inspiration!
  • tstorr
    tstorr Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That is a great story! Keep up the good work!:smile:
  • Amayrial
    Amayrial Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Incredible! amazing! you truly rock!
  • jaabee11
    jaabee11 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Bump,
    want to read this later. Amazing transformation. Well done.
  • webdiva1
    webdiva1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    love your pix, but i love your story even more. good for you!

we don't know each other at all, but i have to say it: i'm just beyond proud of you.

thanks for sharing. rock on!
  • LauraS916
    LauraS916 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!