Celebrating 100+ Down (pretty wordy, oh well! SMILE)

Options

Replies

• cutie2b
    cutie2b Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Thank you for your post. I am hoping that a year from now, I'll be where you are! What an inspiration!
  • vegamy
    vegamy Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    What an amazing journey!! Thank you so much for sharing, your story touched my heart. Your transformation is amazing, and you just look so much happier and more confident now! I literally cried when I read that those boys were yelling at you when you were trying to go out and get some exercise... I have had my fair share of embarrassment and harassment when I was obese, and it just feels so awful. I am so glad that you relied on your inner strength to keep fighting! Congrats, and best of luck on the rest of your journey!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I know it took courage to share your story, but I am so glad you did. . This has truly inspired me. . You are one incredible lady and have so much to be proud of! Congrats beautiful lady!:flowerforyou:
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Becky, I am just so stickin proud of you. I have loved being apart of this journey with you. The good, the bad and even the real ugly. With out you and everyone in our family, we wouldn't be where we are, so Thank you for sharing your stories and life with us. It motivates me to be a better person and to do better in life. Thank you sweetheart. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • peach05
    peach05 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!!!!! What an amazing accomplishment. You should be soooo proud. Keep up the awesome work!
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You are doing so great!!
  • purpledelight
    purpledelight Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! You look fantastic and your words and pictures are so inspirational!!! Congratulations!!
  • bluefever
    bluefever Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    well done!
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Becky -- my skinny chic sista -- I''ve enjoyed every minute of this journey with you. So glad we are in this together. Every word above is true. You my friend are AMAZING!! So much accomplished! Glad you shared your success with the world! It's something to celebrate. Congrats and HUGS!
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Becky, you are a beautiful woman inside and out. I am SO proud of you and honored to be with you along this journey! I look up to you, and the others as well, for inspiration and apprecate everything. Congrats to you! Own this wonderful success!! How many people can say that they have RELEASED over 100 lbs??!? You are one of the elite and will continue to be along this journey. From one "Skinny Chic" to another.... You rock!!! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • lizzybedizzy
    lizzybedizzy Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING!!!!! I am so proud of you and your accomplishments! You continue to inspire me with your strength and perseverance and confidence. I am so happy that you are taking the time to celebrate your 100+ release as you so totally deserve to celebrate! I need to track you all down again now that I can be a little bit more active with the knee. I have missed you all!!
  • kristitampl
    kristitampl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. You have done a fantastic job and you should be very proud of yourself. Keep It Up!
  • GoldSag1
    GoldSag1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! You are such an inspiration! Please take time to smell the roses during this journey! Every milestone deserves a pat on the back. Well done.
  • mrsdstarks
    Options
    You have done a wonderful job...you should be so proud of yourself. I am definitely proud of you. WAY 2 GO!!!!
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Your story is so incredibly inspiring. Keep going! You look fantastic. =)
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    Congrats you are incredible.
  • ovege
    ovege Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspiring. Thank you for posting and congratulations.
  • chanson104
    Options
    Thank you for keeping your promise! Your story is very inspirational, and I could relate to quite a bit of it. Keep up the great work!
  • lucamp
    lucamp Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. I know it is hard because this journey is such a personal thing but you are helping so many more of us in our journey too. Keep up the great work! You look amazing!
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    amazing!
    you must be really proud of yourself
    very inspirational!!!
    thanks for sharing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!