Celebrating 100+ Down (pretty wordy, oh well! SMILE)

Options

Replies

• crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    You give me hope.... :)
  • brick0814
    brick0814 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and you look AMAZING! Great job!
  • demningoreilly
    Options
    I am so proud of you!!!! I too have lost a lot of weight in less than a year 75, still 25-30 left to go. Keep up the good work.
  • hellotina
    hellotina Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    you look awesome, way to go! thats amazing!!!
  • youarewhatyoueat86
    Options
    amazing, truly inspirational! I love your "silent prayer", you and I are a lot alike.. I wanted to keep it to myself and not ask for help for fear of failure, I didn't wan others' opinions or comments. . I then decided this time will be different! I seeked help and support and that has made a huge difference! Congrats on your progress so far!!!
  • Promqueen_74932
    Promqueen_74932 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing person and should be so proud of your journey. You've given me such inspiration to meet my goal that in my mind will be so hard. Your story has showed me I can do this! Please continue to post your success!

Agreed!

Thank you SO much!
    SLB:flowerforyou:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! :drinker:
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! I am proud of you and your accomplishments!
  • mrsskinny629
    mrsskinny629 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You are doing great, and you look fabulous! Keep up the great work!
  • collyllama
    Options
    Ok, I am literally tearing up. What an amazing, great (truly well-written) story. I'm staring at 140 lbs to lose, and it can seem so daunting. It's wonderful, refreshing, awe-inspiring to see someone doing such a truly phenomenal job! You look amazing!
  • xprincessxjanetx
    Options
    YOU are an inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing this and you have done absolutely amazingly! You should be immensely proud of yourself hunny and good on you for ignoring those low lifes!

xxx
  • ogottwald
    ogottwald Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    way to go! well done!
  • Elisirmon
    Elisirmon Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!! You deserve all the congradulations in the world 100lbs that is alot and you did it!
  • greenie
    greenie Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You are so adorable and look at all you have accomplished! Thank you for sharing your story. I am inspired!!
  • LaLaLewi
    Options
    I feel like I've been so blessed reading this today! Thank you for sharing your story!!!!!!!! You have done a fantastic job and you will continue doing a fantastic job - I can just tell! I am truly inspired and I hope you will accept a friend request as I'd love to continue watching your journey!
  • jofromnz
    jofromnz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story - keep it up. Awesome achievement and amazing attitude as well. Go for it!!! Living the dream!!! xxx
  • GaChopper
    GaChopper Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful inspiration. Thanks for sharing.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Wow you are so inspiring to me and many others YOU are awesome way to go
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: You have such a wondeful attitude. Fantastic Job!! Keep up the great work, you are doing awesome!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment, girlie!!!!

That is so wonderful! congrats on all you have done!! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!