Canadians/crazy canucks New Members always welcome !!!

Options
13»

Replies

• arthkicker
    arthkicker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Our team is growing, great job everyone !!! :smile:
  • arthkicker
    Options
    For all the new comers that have joined our team, I will start a new thread for weigh in tomorrow, it just makes things alittle easier to have everyone weigh in on the same thread. Just post your weigh in weight and I'll calculate your weight loss and then post on Thurs morning our team results and the biggest loser for the week. The new thread will read " March 4 Crazy canucks, weight in/results/ challenge"

Good Luck everyone ! :drinker:
  • Lynn1987
    Lynn1987 Posts: 54
    Options
    haha Yeah I guess I could apply! I don't know if how much I would like having my chubby sweaty self all over the tv though! I think I'd rather just go through the experience in private! :laugh:
  • arthkicker
    Options
    :happy:

Hello all newbies that want to be a part of the crazy canucks !!!!!
  • Tanya761
    Tanya761 Posts: 146
    Options
    Hey I wouldn't mind joining! I am from Saskatoon, Sask. And from reading the last posts.....I WISH I WAS ON VACATION!!!!! LOL. It is -45 here today......we are CRAZY Canadians! Lol. My starting weight was 222.6 and my current weight is 219.6. Anyways, looking forward to losing more! Good luck everyone!
  • arthkicker
    Options
    Hey I wouldn't mind joining! I am from Saskatoon, Sask. And from reading the last posts.....I WISH I WAS ON VACATION!!!!! LOL. It is -45 here today......we are CRAZY Canadians! Lol. My starting weight was 222.6 and my current weight is 219.6. Anyways, looking forward to losing more! Good luck everyone!

Welcome Tanya, sorry I missed your post last week, honestly we weren't ignoring you..lol
    Weigh in is on Wed, I will start a new post for weigh in, just keeps everyone together in the same spot :-) I have you added with your starting weight.. good luck and welcome !!!
  • arthkicker
    Options
    Where are all the Canadians !!!!!!!
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    good morning fellow canadians checking in from South Delta B.C.
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Hey Heather, glad to have you here!!:flowerforyou:
    Welcome!!:happy:
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    Hey guys, My starting weight was 262 (september 08) and today I'm 236.1

And I'm from Toronto

Lol I keep remembering things I want to say... I like Tommy Europe's other show too, bulging brides. Its the exact same thing except fitting into their wedding dress. I really didn't like the "self esteem" expert on X-weighted. I find him very condesending and rude.
  • arthkicker
    Options
    Check out the thread that says April 1 crazy canucks weigh in and post your weight there.

Thanks and good luck everyone !!!!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    weigh in for this week- no CHANGE. not sure why- do a lot more exercise and eating the calories for the exercise... I need to change it up. I want to be 160's.... Any suggestions??

Go Canada Go!
  • nathansmith
    Options
    Hey guys, I'd love to join your group, the more help the better. I am from Southern Ontario and very new to this site. My first weigh in was 195 lbs.
  • arthkicker
    Options
    Just bumping our thread up for any canadian newbies !!! :smile: