30 day shred! come on ladies!!!!

Options
Im starting 30 day shred today ( AGAIN.. LOL but this time im going to make it to the end :)

SOOOOOO does anyone want to start this with me today... i thought maybe it would awesome to update each other on our daily work outs here on MFP! come on ladies!!! i need someone to do this with me :) ) and after this im starting supreme 90.. (just ordered it today:)

Replies

• kellzroxs
    kellzroxs Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i started today also, just finished my first workout on lvl 1!
  • 2012Kristin
    2012Kristin Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 30-day Shred too! I'm on my 4th day.... but I did miss one in there.

Would love to work with each other on here!
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I can...either today or tomorrow. I ordered it last week and Amazon says it's on it's way for delivery. I am watching the door at the front of my office like a hawk! If it comes today I will be starting this afternoon. Hope to join you!
  • beginswithb
    Options
    I'll join ya if I can convince myself to get off my butt and do it tonight! :P
  • AbetterMe220
    Options
    Started 2 days ago! I was so sore the first day, I took a day off though. Would love to be included!
  • Kphenderson
    Kphenderson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 8th day of level 1. I want to join in though!
  • mrsbarton
    mrsbarton Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! ok... i just re-did my weight and my measurements just a few mins ago... everyone do that so that we can keep track of our loss!! :) everyone please feel free to add me as a friend and we can keep each other going like that to!!

ive tried doing this 3 other times and failed each time! this time i will not fail!!!! i HAVE to finish this!

DO WORK ladies :)
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Im on day 7 level 1. Im not aching as much now at all. Day 1-3 were the worst lol. It gets easier. Im thinking of upping it. Im with you girls. Lets make it to 30days xx
  • AbetterMe220
    Options
    Looking forward to this! This should be fun (and painful). It'll be nice to have everyone doing it together. I'm going to start over with Day 1 today. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • jimkari82
    jimkari82 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am just starting today also! Nice to have support with others. I just had my second baby 3 months ago and want to lose weight and get in better shape for my girls! Feel free to add me also!
  • 2012Kristin
    Options
    Hope you don't mind - I just sent out friend requests to a bunch of the ladies here. I would love to work with everyone on the 30-Day Shred!!

5803058.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • meaganh13
    meaganh13 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Mine should be in my mailbox by today or tomorrow - I'd love to join... even if we aren't on the same day/level, I need a support group! Feel free to add me!
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    oops. wrong thread :blushing:
  • mommymegz
    mommymegz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I will join today too!!!! I need the motivation!
  • mommymegz
    mommymegz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP...how would u log ur workout for 30DC in ur exercise?
  • 2012Kristin
    Options
    I am new to MFP...how would u log ur workout for 30DC in ur exercise?

I actually added "30 Day Shred, Level 1" to the exercise list - I will add the others when I get there =)
    So you can add exercises to the database if you search for something and it isn't already there.

I track my calories burned with a heart rate monitor, they've been averaging about 160 cals per 30 minutes with level 1.
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I just finished 10 days of level 1, about to start level 2 tomorrow... should be good! Oh and fyi, there's a group for 30DS!
  • dirtbikegirl5
    dirtbikegirl5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I just started today. I was supposed to start last week, but I was sick.
    I did level 1 this morning and I love it.
  • NZblue
    NZblue Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I've just done my eighth day of level one, but I'd love to join in for accountability!

I've tried to stick with it so many times, so I'm really proud of myself.
    It hurt to move for the first two or three days. Now I'm fine with it! Last time I began doing it, I got to the point where I'd started and stopped with L1 so many times that it was easy. But I decided to do L1, and just work through it. And I've noticed some small toning differences! YAY! So worth it!
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I've got two days down.

I have to do level 1, day 3 tomorrow. I'm doing mine every other day with C25K in between & Sunday's off.

My first two days were brutal, hopefully tomorrow goes better.