30 day shred! come on ladies!!!!

Options

Replies

• adlwilmot
    Options
    Got mine in the post today so feel free to add me!!! And I'll do some "before and after bare all" pics if I can convince the other half to point a lense at my backside without passing out! :-)
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I have it and I'm going to start tomorrow! I work out with a friend, so I'm still going to do our regular strength training sessions twice a week and do the 30 Day Shred the other 5 days (if possible!) I'm excited to see big changes!
  • Bump
    I am going to start today as well so this is perfect timing! We will be shreaded just in time for christmas!!! And thirty days from now is Dec 20th The day before my daughter turns 1! It would be so nice to look beautiful the day a year after I gave birth! :happy:
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I'll do it! I was thinking of starting it today. :) I'll end up doing 27 days total instead of 30, since I'll be taking Sundays off. So that's 9 days on each instead of 10. But I'm also doing Chalean Extreme AND I'm running nearly every day so I think it'll still help with my results, even if I miss 3 days.
    So I should finish on the 21st of Dec.
    So glad you started this group. :) Let's do this!!!
  • Improvised
    Options
    I am new to MFP...how would u log ur workout for 30DC in ur exercise?
    You can log it under Circuit Training.
  • rubyosburn
    rubyosburn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today after work with the 30DS..can't wait keep me posted how you do!
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I just did day 1 level 1 and it was tough. I can't wait to see the end results. Now if I can just get my eating under control.
  • Improvised
    Options
    Just did my first day. My baby woke up from her nap and demanded to be held, so I had to modify over half in order to use her as resistance, but I was tired and sweaty by the end of it, so I think it worked. Plus, the baby was happy about it, so it turned out good.
  • kimmyj74
    kimmyj74 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I started today as well. Just finished, so I'm in. How do we keep each other updated?
  • Improvised
    Options
    Hi!
    Just finished workout 1 day 2. Worked up a nice sweat. Now it's time for Chalean Extreme! :)
  • dreams88
    Options
    Ok I would love to join. I am picking up my dvd today from walmart. Looking forward to working out with you ladies and also being motivated and motivating you as well.

I will post my stats when I start tomorrow..
  • julslea
    Options
    I did day 2 of 30DS this morning and it was a little bit easier. I still hate jumping jacks though!
    :bigsmile:
  • lml1042
    lml1042 Posts: 121
    Options
    I'm on day 6 level 1.

I've been using Comcast on demand to do them because my dvd hasn't come in yet :angry: . But comcast decided to take level one off. I decided to write down all the exercises from level 1 and run the level 2 dvd for timing. I did the level one moves while they did the level 2. I'm no where near ready for level two.

Good job everyone!
  • dreams88
    Options
    Hey ladies do you use weights when doing it. Or is that optional..
  • polly_polly
    polly_polly Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am starting today! No, really! In five minutes, as soon as I finish this and get off the couch, promise. I look forward to this, and thanks in advance for all the support!
  • dzmikki
    dzmikki Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I started it this past Friday! Can I join?
  • lml1042
    lml1042 Posts: 121
    Options

I use weights. I started w/ 8 pounders thinking I was a beast,...Jillian knocked me down real quick. I'm using 3's right now, hoping to move up to 5's soon.

Edited to add: I do still use my 8's for the chest flies and some of the easier moves, but mostly 3's.
  • dzmikki
    dzmikki Posts: 254 Member
    Options

It does require hand weights. If you do not have hand weights, use soup cans!
  • julslea
    Options

I use weights. I started w/ 8 pounders thinking I was a beast,...Jillian knocked me down real quick. I'm using 3's right now, hoping to move up to 5's soon.

Edited to add: I do still use my 8's for the chest flies and some of the easier moves, but mostly 3's.

i've been using 5lb but may have to move down to 3lb weights. My arms are killing me.
  • polly_polly
    polly_polly Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 1, and it wasn't as bad as I remember! I had tried this out a few months ago, when I was in a much worse shape and it used to be really really tough. Now its just tough :-]

I am excited to be doing this, and look forward to seeing everyone's progress.