Drivers License Weight VS Actual Weight

Options
13»

Replies

• rissuhbissuh
    Options
    At this exact moment, I weigh what my license says, but that was after a 35 pound loss :P
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    standing at the counter the lady looks at me after verifying my ht and eye color and
    says, "I'll just keep the same weight for you dear" ... I was already giving her the look :huh:

LMAO!
  • Manysongs
    Options
    No, my wt isn't listed on my drivers license. (Tx.) If it was then it would be a lie! :tongue:
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    I renewed this summer... so it's 5lbs OVER what I weigh now! :drinker:
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I think mine says 145, which I prefer to think of as "optimistic" rather than "liar liar pants on fire." I was very fit and probably quite close to that when I got this license, but it is no longer accurate. I keep thinking it's right around the corner.
  • EmYounginTonga
    Options
    When I received my license I was 16 years old. I lied and said I weighed 150, I was somewhere in my 160's.....

I am now 38 years old, I had NEVER changed my drivers license! ( Highest weight 220ish)

I am happy to say I NOW weigh only 4 pounds more than my license says! woo hoo!!

154! Yeah!

Cheers,

Em
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Only one state I've lived in has made me put my weight (utah) and I lied a pretty big lie.. I said I was 198 when I was really 230 at the time. I was so worried that they were going to question it and make me step on a scale to prove it!

If I had to put my weight on a license now, I'd put 298 instead of 316. It would still be believable but I wouldn't have to admit to being over 300.
  • mfp_1
    mfp_1 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Who sees it anyway?
  • crodrigu73
    crodrigu73 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am 4.6 pounds away from the weight I lied about on my license. I was at least 45 pounds heavier. I can't wait.

Update--I now weigh 2.5 less than my license says. I have NEVER weighed less than what my license said. NEVER! Thank you MFP!
  • EdensMummy
    EdensMummy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    OMG, I can't believe you have to put your weight on your driving license. I'm suddenly grateful about being British, lol!
  • dbaumgarn
    Options
    Mine says 145, pretty close I am between 153-150 right now..(depending on the day)
  • mfp_1
    mfp_1 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    A British licence can last up to 53 years. So a weight value would be unreliable.