Creap women in the gym?

Options
1235»

Replies

• kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Women tend to be more crafty. If you notice them, it's because they want you to.

I go to the gym and work out hard, no make up, dripping sweat, yet somehow men still try to bother me when I am there, so this is not always true. Maybe I just need a better sports bra or something... lol

Um I don't think you have the ability to look unattractive. Sorry girl, you're going to get creeped on if you wore a burlap bag to the gym

Thank you *blush*
    Men don't do well with context clues though, do they? Like the ring I wear on my hand or the fact I am in the zone? Or is it they just don't care and take the risk anyway? Serious question, I am curious.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Women tend to be more crafty. If you notice them, it's because they want you to.

I go to the gym and work out hard, no make up, dripping sweat, yet somehow men still try to bother me when I am there, so this is not always true. Maybe I just need a better sports bra or something... lol

Um I don't think you have the ability to look unattractive. Sorry girl, you're going to get creeped on if you wore a burlap bag to the gym

Thank you *blush*
    Men don't do well with context clues though, do they? Like the ring I wear on my hand or the fact I am in the zone? Or is it they just don't care and take the risk anyway? Serious question, I am curious.
    I'm going to say it's usually the latter.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options

Thank you *blush*

Well I don't creep but I don't look for a ring when I talk to someone. Then again, my intentions aren't to get the woman in bed. (I'm married). If I were single, I'd probably try to be smarter about noticing if the person was wearing a ring and make sure I didn't bother here in a bad moment. Only get one chance at a first impression. I'd say most men are oblivious to the suble "signs" females throw out.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I'm currently accepting applications for female creepers. Unfortunately you may have to fight my wife is she's in the gym at the same time, so apply at you're own risk. Not to mention there are much better looking guys to be creeping so the risk/reward ratio probably isn't very good.
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options

Thank you *blush*

Well I don't creep but I don't look for a ring when I talk to someone. Then again, my intentions aren't to get the woman in bed. (I'm married). If I were single, I'd probably try to be smarter about noticing if the person was wearing a ring and make sure I didn't bother here in a bad moment. Only get one chance at a first impression. I'd say most men are oblivious to the suble "signs" females throw out.

Thats what I thought :)
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    There's this one chick who walks at my gym. She looks like she weighs about 95 pounds dripping wet. Her hair and makeup is always PERFECT!! And, then I see why. She meets this guy there regularly and they just walk around the track and talk to each other. I don't mean to sound mean, but it makes her look a little slutty. I mean, everyone needs to exercise, so no biggie. But, to obviously dress and style your hair to meet a middle aged man there, it just doesn't look very nice. idk but this was the first thing that popped in my mind when I read your topic.
    crepes_1.jpg
    Here, crepes are far less bitter than judgement. :flowerforyou:
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    UNow that I think back to when my husband and I were going to the gym, I remember some lady
    Checking him out CONSTANTLY! My husband was a star athlete in school and still has an athletic body,
    but wasn't the type to stick out in the gym. This lady kept watching him, and she would follow him around
    the gym and hop on whatever machines be was using. It really creeped him out! I thught it was hilarious
    so I just did my own : thing and laughed at his uneasiness! I told him he finally found out how women feel!
    :laugh:
  • goodmonster
    Options
    I may have accidentally passed into the creeper woman zone today- as usual I wasn't paying attention to what I was looking at in the cardio room and then suddenly felt these dagger eyes on me. When I paid attention I realized that I was totally zoning out on the back of a guy's head in front of me and his girlfriend/friend/what have you was GLARING at me through the mirror.

If I hadn't been sweating so much I would have turned even redder. And of course since now since I had a place I CAN'T look where do my eyes keep wandering to?

Yeeah.
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    there is this older woman....like in her upper 40s, who is in great shape (probably best shape on a girl I've seen at the gym) And looks like she's a fitness competitor. The funny thing is when she starts working out... she makes dem loud grunts. LOL It sounds like she's getting you know what lol

careful about those older women comments. LOL :laugh:

Right? Upper 40's is no longer considered older...and if I met my 20 year old self in today's world (aside from being science fiction level weird)...I'd be able to out-run her, out-earn her and out-think her any day of the week.

That said, the grunting at the gym is too icky. No grunting. From anyone. Ever.

Carry on! :bigsmile:
  • goodmonster
    Options

That said, the grunting at the gym is too icky. No grunting. From anyone. Ever.

Carry on! :bigsmile:

LMFAO. agreed. a good number of people wear headphones at the gym, but those of us who don't can still hear you grunt/fart/snort!

If I had a penny for every time I heard someone fart because they thought nobody could hear them... I'd have a lot of pennies.
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    You may have to define "creap".

The Urban Dictionary defines it as: "A cross between 'crepe' and 'crap'. In other words, someone who looks tasty but is full of ****."
    Ahhh UD delivers another win.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    There's this one chick who walks at my gym. She looks like she weighs about 95 pounds dripping wet. Her hair and makeup is always PERFECT!! And, then I see why. She meets this guy there regularly and they just walk around the track and talk to each other. I don't mean to sound mean, but it makes her look a little slutty. I mean, everyone needs to exercise, so no biggie. But, to obviously dress and style your hair to meet a middle aged man there, it just doesn't look very nice. idk but this was the first thing that popped in my mind when I read your topic.

The irony...