Is anyone else NOT freaking out abt Tday?

Options
KiyaK
KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
I'm seriously not worried at all. I'll eat whatever I want and love it. Probably won't even log that day. And I will be completely fine.

Am I alone here?

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Probably not going to log, going to enjoy the holiday! No reason to stress over a nice meal with the family :D
  • ChangingTami
    ChangingTami Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am not freaking out about it but I am going to stick to my calorie intake for the day. I have come this far and will not give myself any excuse to overeat again......all about keeping it healthy the rest of my life.
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I have 3 to go to so I am kinda freaking out. I don't think I am going to log just go back to normal on Friday.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I'm not only NOT worried, I look forward to the gluttony.

I might lose friends but this is my fave holiday of the year.
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I'm going to log, eat, and exercise. Then forgive myself and hit the exercise again the next day.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options

AGREED!
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 Member
    Options
    I've been done with Tday for 6 weeks.... I do still have 2 turkeys in the freezer waiting for me to feel like cooking them at some point over the winter. Canadian here ;)
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I'm not freakin' out........
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    The only thing that bothers me is that my appetite has shrunk so much that I won't be able to eat as much as I want!
  • eversits
    eversits Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am a very picky eater, so I lucked out. I am going to have salad for Thanksgiving Day. :tongue: And I am going to enjoy every second of it!
  • littlesis412
    littlesis412 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Not worried at all. Going to enjoy some good food. And if it sets me back, I'll just start over.
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    It's just another day. One more Thursday to eat food and drink beer.
  • KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    Definitely not worried. If there's anything I have learned through this whle process it's to not deprive myself or freak out over holidays. Enjoy and pick up where ya left off on Friday!
  • littlesis412
    littlesis412 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    The only thing that bothers me is that my appetite has shrunk so much that I won't be able to eat as much as I want!

And this ^^^
  • chefchazz
    Options

you got a friend in me. i love this!!! i say hells yeah!
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Not freaking out at all, Everyone is coming to our house for Dinner and We made the menu and told everyone to not bring anything. So there will be only healthy choices and no high calorie foods this year..... :-) Will be a normal day for me, going to get my exercise in early and enjoy some football games.....
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Nope, you're not.

I'm going to eat what I want within reason, maybe even have a drink or two before dinner. I'll get my workout in that morning before the festivities start, at least...but I'm not going to worry too much about logging/calories that day.
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Not at all! As long as I keep up my exercise, I'm good. Life happens and I will not stop living just to be thin!
  • Espichick11
    Options
    I am not freaking but I will be conscious of portion size and food choices, I think good workouts this week will be the key to not sabbotaging my little progress. Dont stress, just be prepared to work it off and have fun doing it:)
  • harleygirlT
    harleygirlT Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm not freaking out at all. I watch what I eat almost everyday of the year. I am going to enjoy myself, not worry about calories and have a great time. Then work out like hell all weekend to make up for it LOL!