• Lupiemomma30
    Lupiemomma30 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    bump
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    25lbsdown-1.jpg

small drop in bucket to where I need to be, but here is my first "milestone" picture.
  • Naomi_84
    Naomi_84 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Amazing work everyone, an inspiration x
  • slimkitty
    Options
    The transformations are amazing! Well done everyone.
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Great pics, people!! Very inspiring and possibly keeping me from snacking this afternoon. Lol!
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! ALL OF YOU!

So great to see all the pictures!

So proud of all of you!!!!

L
  • dinoo
    dinoo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    :love:
  • FlexAppeal79
    FlexAppeal79 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    HOLY HOORAY!!!!! What The What?!?! You ALL look like TOTALLY different people! A younger, healthier version of self :bigsmile: You ALL have me stoked to post my before and after!!! Such motivators! Im on a mad search for the dreaded before pic!
  • Luna_Ivoree
    Options
    BUMP!
  • DenseGirl
    DenseGirl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    GO LEAN! you are my favorite inspiration.
  • Eat2Live2Run
    Eat2Live2Run Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    DCP_1714.jpg

P1030526.jpg
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    10 pounds of fat, 3 pounds of muscle, 500 plus miles runnings and 12+ months later.....

Picture14.png

Amazing!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
  • Jsnbabb1
    Jsnbabb1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    bump
  • modernsoul
    modernsoul Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    :smile: BUMP. I can't wait until the day I too can post amazing pics of my transformation.:smile:
  • GirlAnachronismE
    GirlAnachronismE Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    bump, for when I need inspiration!
  • jbeauchamp1
    jbeauchamp1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Wow great job guys! I will keep this for inspiration that is for sure!
  • FunRun08
    FunRun08 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    1hfjfo.jpg

Starting 225, After 165

How did you get your stomach so flat? I look at my stomach now and it looks like your before picture. Thats my biggest problem area. Any Advice lol

what is your workout like? Mine has flatten a lot since doing the 30 day shred, but it's not where near what I want.

Thank you both, I get this question a lot, I am a runner, that is my main form of cardio. I do a lot of strength training, including teaching a sculpting/ toning class. I try to add core work to everything I do, for example I do lunges with the weights over my head so I am working my stomach area constantly without laying on the floor.
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    OK, that does it. I'm taking 'before' (actually 'during,' since I'm down 15lbs) pics tonight. I feel like I can't see the difference yet, but these pictures are so amazing I am now inspired again. Thanks you all for sharing!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: all you guys! Seeing your sucess is so touching and the only reason why I'm going forward with mine. :drinker: Couldn't do this without you all!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!