GUYS: what do u want in a woman?

Options
nolachick
nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
Just curious about this. Women always talk about what they want or don't want in a girl and guys usually are assumed to focus on the physical aspects only but even when they do have a hot/smart/ nice girlfriend/wife they seem to get bored and start slacking/stray/cheat anyway....so i'm curious...what do guys really want in a woman (as in for a relationship/ marriage).

Please keep it clean, I actually wanna be able to read your responses before this gets closed down. Thanks :flowerforyou:

Replies

• BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options

Please keep it clean, I actually wanna be able to read your responses before this gets closed down. Thanks :flowerforyou:

Well, never mind then...
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    What do u want in a woman

me
  • fitnatic67
    Options
    honesty....nuff said!
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options

Well, never mind then...

LEGEN- wait for it -DARY!
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I like big butts and I cannot lie
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options

Well, never mind then...

Man, what a perfect set-up too. Darn. :bigsmile:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Intelligent,funny,able and willing to have a real back and forth conversation,not letting herself feel second to anyone,attractive in my eyes,caring,her own person and not the slightest worried about what others have or look like,nice,friendly...
  • sms1986
    sms1986 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Like I said in another thread - creativity, a love of reading and a love of learning.
  • richx83
    richx83 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    someone nice and kind who likes me for me i.e. doesn't care I am a big guy.... I am yet to find one though :ohwell:
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    What do u want in a woman

me

Ska- dooosh!!!
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Breathing and No Adams Apple...Ya, that does it for this old guy.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I want a reasonably cute gal who's intelligent, fun to talk with, has opinions and thoughts and feelings and aspirations. Enthusiastic about life, likes to do stuff. Not afraid of life, willing to put it out there. Interested in the long haul. Likes men in general and me in particular.

Ooh yeah, lady in the living room, freak in the boudoir, :-)

Today I celebrate 23 years with that gal. Wouldn't change a thing. Happy anniversary to us!
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    :noway: really? one man wants honesty the others cant answer??
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    Options
    Serious answer: honesty and a sense of humor. Those go a long way.
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Intelligent,funny,able and willing to have a real back and forth conversation,not letting herself feel second to anyone,attractive in my eyes,caring,her own person and not the slightest worried about what others have or look like,nice,friendly...

Dang Carl, you are not particular, are you?...lol.
  • JThomas61
    Options
    A woman who is smart, funny, loves the outdoors, animals, likes to travel, she must have her stuff together and not have emotional baggage, children from a previous relationship or relationships, she must be intofitness, must have a job, must have a car and doesn't talk about herself or work 24/7 and doesn't have to take 2 hours to get ready to go somewhere. She has to be as comfortable in jeans or sweats as she is a dress?
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I have always heard that a pulse helps !
  • jakejacobsen
    jakejacobsen Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Respect
    Positive Attitude
    Caring
    Time
    Love

It does often start with a physical attraction to find the hidden quality's
  • haley_b_87
    Options
    I want a reasonably cute gal who's intelligent, fun to talk with, has opinions and thoughts and feelings and aspirations. Enthusiastic about life, likes to do stuff. Not afraid of life, willing to put it out there. Interested in the long haul. Likes men in general and me in particular.

Ooh yeah, lady in the living room, freak in the boudoir, :-)

Today I celebrate 23 years with that gal. Wouldn't change a thing. Happy anniversary to us!

Aww! Congratulations!
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    who can hold a conversation for more than 3 minutes. I'm not talking rocket science...just normal crap.

humour works too.