GUYS: what do u want in a woman?

Options

Replies

• nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I don't ask for much. I'd like for her to be kind, trustworthy, intelligent, funny. Someone I can enjoy being with, basically. Them being as health-conscious as me wouldn't hurt either. Conflicts could arise in certain situations if she isn't

good answer :)
  • MarieAnneN
    Options
    I think if I find a woman who's in better shape than me, that'll be the end all.

Not that I'm in fantastic shape, but try to eat better, and exercise more than most. And I can think of maybe 2 girls I know that actually go to the gym and touch a weight. Actually, I know only 2 that go to the gym period.

And a body like this

7503375_3817.jpg

she looks disgusting. just absolutely disturbing. what happen to women looking like sexy curvy goddess with round butts and dd's. why do they want to look like concentration camp victims? guess i'm old school. thank god hubby agrees.

I totally agree. I would not want my hip bones to jut out like that....

That pic is deceiving though b/c she is laying down remember. I'm average weight, 140ish at 5'5" and my hip bones stick out like that when I'm laying down

She probably looks great honestly but from that angle & the fact she's laying down, she initially looks too thin. Look closer at her thighs and calves...normal

She is in my MFP friends and yes, she looks really great, it is just the way the picture has been taken I think...
  • Elisirmon
    Elisirmon Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I doubt tha tthere are many woman out there like that. Life can be complicated and harsh but if you have open communication and love and have the ability to compromise that is what makes it last and makes a good match.
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    my vote would be for Deaf and Mute.

oh, and they have to like my cat
  • Elisirmon
    Options
    No one has said "sane" yet. At this point, that's #1 for me.

I'm looking for a woman with low expectations. :flowerforyou:
    That is hilarious but not impossible : P
  • 3GKnight
    3GKnight Posts: 203
    Options
    No one has said "sane" yet. At this point, that's #1 for me.

I'm looking for a woman with low expectations. :flowerforyou:
    That is hilarious but not impossible : P

Thank God. There's hope! :happy:
  • 3GKnight
    3GKnight Posts: 203
    Options
    Yuss! This thread has been dead for 10 minutes. Take that Thread Killers!!!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I think if I find a woman who's in better shape than me, that'll be the end all.

Not that I'm in fantastic shape, but try to eat better, and exercise more than most. And I can think of maybe 2 girls I know that actually go to the gym and touch a weight. Actually, I know only 2 that go to the gym period.

And a body like this

7503375_3817.jpg

she looks disgusting. just absolutely disturbing. what happen to women looking like sexy curvy goddess with round butts and dd's. why do they want to look like concentration camp victims? guess i'm old school. thank god hubby agrees.
    I really hope she looks healthy when she isn't stretched out and twisted like shes doing the potty dance.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    TKN11 is a sample of heaven on Earth!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options

Agreed. Lots of ppl sipping on the haterade.
  • jheath123
    Options
    Anyone that would post and repost another in the threads pic and talk badly about them has issues of their own. You most likely are ashamed of yourselves already and you should be even more for displaying behavior like this. I am positive everyone here has or is working hard to achieve the body they want and we are all supposed to be backing each other up. If jealousy burned calories, you could have an extra snack tonight.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options

And a body like this

7503375_3817.jpg
    Yes like this one, I sense a lot of jealous b*#%@!
  • Elisirmon
    Options
    I agree, also she probably normal looking and the picture is one from a angle plus she is laying down. Ofcourse posting a picture of yourself scantily clad also screams issues but hey who doesn't have them.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options

And a body like this

7503375_3817.jpg
    Please do not pat yourself on the back. You are not "old school". You are immature and terribly insecure, talking *kitten* about another woman's body and then making yourself feel better by dragging your husband into the equation.
    What's really amusing about this pic is that the girl in the pic would not look exactly like that if she was standing up. The angle she is holding the camera at, is making her body look leaner. Sure, she is a slim girl, but this photo is not a true representation of her body. Her legs are positioned to look slimmer, her hips are sticking out because she is laying down and her ribs are also sticking out because she is stretching her torso to take the pic. It's just another photo representing a female body type that is unrealistic for most women, including the one in the pic. As a mom with a young daughter, who is quickly learning from TV and other media to hate her body, I find it rather sad. :cry:

M
    [/quote]
    You know what I find sad is that a grown woman can smugly talk about another woman she doesn't know, pick her body and picture apart, and then try to sound like she can't fathom why her daughter hates her body.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I agree, also she probably normal looking and the picture is one from a angle plus she is laying down. Ofcourse posting a picture of yourself scantily clad also screams issues but hey who doesn't have them.
    Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options

And a body like this

7503375_3817.jpg

I don`t think she looks discusting but it sounds like you`re much more my type.

That is my picture. And I am perfectly healthy. I weigh 135, and i'm 5'7''. It is because i'm lying down that my ribs are sticking out. I've worked hard over my entire life and I was a college athlete. I also lost 70 pounds - healthily - over the course of 2 years. Thanks for calling me disgusting though.

Don't worry about a thing, you look awesome! Jealousy is always going to rear its ugly head!
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Umm all the hating and jealousy = :sick:

I guess if you've never been thin, you wouldn't know that your hipbones stick out like that when you're lying down.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options

Agreed. Lots of ppl sipping on the haterade.

tkn11 is a fabulous friend, a fantastic athlete, and HEALTHY.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Umm all the hating and jealousy = :sick:

I guess if you've never been thin, you wouldn't know that your hipbones stick out like that when you're lying down.
    one day my hip bones will stick out:-)
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I want a woman who takes care of herself, spiritually, mentally, physically, and financially.

Spiritually, respects and lives by her own morals.
    Mentally, is optimistic, not a hater.
    Physically, is at or near her optimal weight, and is active, and cares about her appearance.
    Financially, lives within her means and has a stellar FICO score.