Caring
    Time
    Love

It does often start with a physical attraction to find the hidden quality's

i like this one
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Someone I can connect with: honesty, generous, warm hearted, caring, comforting, smart, opinionated, altruistic yet capable of fighting her own battles, takes care of herself, humor.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Enough in common with me that we get along and do things together, but enough differences to keep it interesting.

Someone who is not afraid to try new things, and to change. Change brings people closer, or further apart, but these changes keep life interesting. I don't want to be the same person I am now 30 years ahead. I don't want her to be either.

A woman who loves herself, who doesn't need someone else's love to be happy. If you don't love yourself first, someone else will only be a crutch, a prop, and it's no longer sincere emotion.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I like big butts and I cannot lie

i asked my hubby...

& that was basically my his response. lol. you dont even have to be nice if you got junk. jk about the nice part.

that and loyalty and honesty. he always tells everyone that friendship and trust are important and why be with them if you dont trust them or enjoy it.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    besides being attractive to me? i wish she would be loyal and would let me have some freedom too
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    I want a reasonably cute gal who's intelligent, fun to talk with, has opinions and thoughts and feelings and aspirations. Enthusiastic about life, likes to do stuff. Not afraid of life, willing to put it out there. Interested in the long haul. Likes men in general and me in particular.

Ooh yeah, lady in the living room, freak in the boudoir, :-)

Today I celebrate 23 years with that gal. Wouldn't change a thing. Happy anniversary to us!

Happy Anniversary!!!!
  • rileamoyer
    Options
    A woman who is smart, funny, loves the outdoors, animals, likes to travel, she must have her stuff together and not have emotional baggage, children from a previous relationship or relationships, she must be intofitness, must have a job, must have a car and doesn't talk about herself or work 24/7 and doesn't have to take 2 hours to get ready to go somewhere. She has to be as comfortable in jeans or sweats as she is a dress?

You are as picky as Carl :laugh:
    :
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i want a woman... that posts in the groups area so i can tell her what i really think.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options

i asked my hubby...

& that was basically my his response. lol. you dont even have to be nice if you got junk. jk about the nice part.

that and loyalty and honesty. he always tells everyone that friendship and trust are important and why be with them if you dont trust them or enjoy it.

It's not everything, but it does cover a multitude of other sins
  • JasonSwetland
    JasonSwetland Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Honest about who you are and what your thoughts are (Dont tell me stupidwhite lies to save me from YOUR fear about my feelings getting hurt)

Tolerance for me and the changes that I make in my life throughout the years.

No matter how hot a chick is some guy some where is sick of putting up with her ****. Hence the tolerance rule #2, cause it goes both ways.
  • rileamoyer
    Options

You can have my old one it is gone for good :laugh:
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options

reallydude.jpg

Had to mang.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    :grumble: if we get shut down cuz of you jeff i am going to hurt u.
  • rileamoyer
    Options

reallydude.jpg

Had to mang.

LOVE IT. hahahahahahaha
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    :grumble: if we get shut down cuz of you jeff i am going to hurt u.

Promise? :heart: :bigsmile:
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Be fun to be around.

Be a positive, confident person.

Highlight your best features but don't hide the things you hate about yourself.

The vast majority of men prefer long hair on women. Be sure to always be able to pony tail it, at least.

Laugh often.

Be on the same team as your man. If you disagree, do so privately.

Challenge your man to be better and expect the same in return.

Take criticism well. Avoid turning it into an argument or turning it against the other person.

Be a bit of a flirt. Not the town bicycle but flirty is fun.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options

reallydude.jpg

Had to mang.

That's what I'm talkin bout. A booty you can see from the front.
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options

reallydude.jpg

Had to mang.

Check the Adams Apple on this one...lol
  • shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Breathing and No Adams Apple...Ya, that does it for this old guy.

*not necessarily in that order?*

LMAO... This made me spit out my water...
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    come on boys, grow up and be serious. I want to hear answers from real Men out there.