which annoying trait do you have?

Options

Replies

• Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    1) I'm a harridan.
    2) I love words and I will use them as they come to me. I don't care if no one else knows what they mean.
    3) I hate to be thanked. I'm slow to warm to people, and by the time I get to the point I care enough to help someone, thanks are no longer required. Oddly, I find them insulting...
  • Booboo78
    Booboo78 Posts: 169
    Options
    Smoking.

To non-smokers, I am the spawn of satan.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Smoking.

Only if you smoke right in front of store entrances. :-)
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Smoking.

I'm a non-smoker and I don't mind it when others smoke. I hate it when people purposely blow smoke in my face like my brother always did, but I really don't mind polite smokers.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    If someone is wrong, I can't help but point it out. Nicely, but I point it out. I can't just nod and go along with it, no matter how unimportant the point is.
  • ma66ie72
    ma66ie72 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    This is funny... which is just one of many annoying traits I have... I see the humor in EVERYTHING. Really, I couldn’t stop laughing at my dad’s funeral. ( I loved him very much, btw)

I also mumble and revert to talking like a hillbilly when I get tired. My husband is British and this amuses him to no end.
  • lucylue21
    Options
    i.... well im perfect
  • Rain_Howard
    Options
    I have and especially low tolerance for stupid so most people annoy the feces out of me.
  • vger11
    vger11 Posts: 248
    Options
    Apparently, I believe that going poo solves every ailment.
  • c0mmonN3rd
    Options
    LOUD voice. Knuckle cracker.
  • lwhitman4
    lwhitman4 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    At work: I tend to take on too many tasks at once and then get frustrated when someone asks me to help them out with their tasks (but I know that I should be flattered because I'm the "get it done" girl). I am always overwhelmed by the fact that I'll have a stack of things to do, and people will wait in line to ask me to help them get their stuff done. Work is constantly a game of beat the clock. And a source of stress.

At home: I place too much importance on order and organization. My DVDs used to be alphabetized, but then we had to move them to a cabinet because they were too numerous, and had to stack them instead of shelve them, and they aren't alphabetized anymore.

Oh and also I am a human dictionary. I will argue the meaning of a word to the point of pulling out the Websters and finding it even if it were the most insignificant thing ever. It's like a magical ability.

Damn that's more than one trait. *lesigh*
  • Football_N_Guns
    Football_N_Guns Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I stab hobos.

I watch guard while Contrarian stabs hobos.
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm the Loud Talker and the Interrupter...
    :embarassed:
    How about you?

crack my knuckles a lot, um i talk a lot lol, um i sing a lot lol
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    i know everything, which apparently people find annoying.

this is funny because i was going to answer similarly!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i hunt people for sport sometimes. it doesn't always make me a popular guy.
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    I tend to crack everything from my neck to my toes
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I rarely finish anything I sta
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I'm oblivious to things around me. My husband also says that *at times* I lack common sense.

Also, if I am really digging a band, I like to play the crap out of their music for days, sometimes weeks on end. It annoys even the smallest child in our house. :laugh:

I also start many things at once, several never get finished.
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I am hopelessly punctually challenged.
    I also guess I fret too much, but I see it more as planning ahead.
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I get really fidgety when I get bored, which is bad when I don't want to make it obvious that I'm bored.