Who got on the scale this morning?

Options
1235»

Replies

• MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I did! I weigh every day ... can't help myself ... but I was happy to see that I was DOWN a pound AFTER Thanksgiving and, yes, I ate stuffing, sweet potatoes, a homemade roll AND pumpkin pie last night ... all small portions of course. I planned my meal before hand, looked up recipes and everything, and burned almost 800 calories in my workout yesterday morning so I COULD eat all those goodies. Even after adding an additional 300 quick calories "just in case", I was still 500 calories under my allotment yesterday. Just goes to prove that you CAN enjoy Thanksgiving while still counting calories!

Congratulations to all who "conquered" Thanksgiving and enjoyed doing so! :drinker:
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I'm not that much of a masochist. :tongue:

Oh but I did measure myself and I'm still the same so that's good enough for me!
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I'll weigh myself in 2 weeks haha :laugh:
  • momtimesone
    momtimesone Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I kept within my calorie goal,Went for a long walk before dinner and am still jugging water like its going out of style. I only weigh once a week every Friday but needed to check and its a loss of 3 pds :)

Would of lost 4pds but seeing as I was .2 away from 213 but I am pleased with this loss.
  • santini1975
    santini1975 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    NO way! I am afraid to get on it! Maybe Sunday :D
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    up 0.8 so not bad :)