• ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    You look great already! Way to go!!
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Thanks,
    Its good to hear the encouraging words, cause as much I saw how I look different I still look at what I need to do and can get easily discourage. Thank God for MFP
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing difference 20 lbs has made!! You look great!
  • auto63
    auto63 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wow you can really tell in your pictures 20lbs gone....keep up the good work
  • mauswood
    mauswood Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep on doing whatever you've been doing! :)
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    OMG just in your face alone you can tell a major difference. Good job girl, keep up the great work!
  • JuliePete
    Options
    Great job! I like the idea of wearing the same outfit in a before/after picture. I am about 20 down, and I think I will take a goal/after picture using this concept. Thanks! keep it up!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    WOW! Your belly disappeared!

No joke! If someone had asked me to estimate how much weight you lost between those two pics, I would have said at least 40 pounds and wouldn't have been shocked if it were 60.
  • peaceinside
    Options
    I agree! I just did the same thing (it's now my profile pic) and I will continue to do it. The effect of seeing the pic's has had on me is incredible. Congrats and keep it up!
    Peace! :flowerforyou:
  • tadnor
    tadnor Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look fantastic!
  • cnkan0119
    cnkan0119 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great progress!!! Keep it up.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    You're SOOO pretty!
  • Peachy_T
    Peachy_T Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow, I wouldn't have thought 20 lbs. would make that BIG of a difference, but it certainly does on you! You look amazing and you should feel great about yourself!! You've done an awesome job!
  • NorCalMommy
    Options
    I see a HUGE difference! You look great!
  • yvettenicole21
    yvettenicole21 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    thats awesome stuff!!! you lost your belly lucky!! :) i wanna lose my belly too lol
  • prettyash76
    Options
    U look awesome! Your belly is gone!
  • natbc1985
    natbc1985 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    go you!!!!! u are looking fab :smile:
  • applekoko19
    applekoko19 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That's fantastic:)
  • Manysongs
    Options
    Wow you look FANTASTIC!!! You should feel very proud of all your hard work. I totally understand not '"seeing " the changes in yourself. But like you stated a picture doesn't lie. lol Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
  • katherinesnell
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful : )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!