What do you want/expect out of your MPF friends? (warning: r

Options
124»

Replies

• jonzo21
    jonzo21 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    How funny, I lose 1 friend... and now got 20 friend requests over the night from this post.

Guys, I'm not saying I have the time to analyze everyone's diary. Its just when I see a red flag (seeing the exercise posts of someone burning 1000 calories a day kinda draws you in and makes you wonder how they are fueling their body. That's how I even noticed it in the first place) that's when I start asking questions and offering ideas
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    We're here to support each other, but sometimes ppl just want to do their own thing as far as their diet & exercise routine goes & just keep friends for social purposes. Nothing wrong with being supportive & nothing wrong with being solitary. If somebody comments constantly on somebody else's lifestyle it's no different than in real life-they may just stop being friends with you.
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    OP., you stated "I don't go to the gym for the sole purpose of logging it in my exercise diary so that I can hear people tell me "great workout "

Ive heard of some lame excuses, but lady this takes the cake...............you dont go to the gym, which can improve your health and help you lose weight, because you dont want to log and get support???????

Am I missing something here?
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    OP., you stated "I don't go to the gym for the sole purpose of logging it in my exercise diary so that I can hear people tell me "great workout "

Ive heard of some lame excuses, but lady this takes the cake...............you dont go to the gym, which can improve your health and help you lose weight, because you dont want to log and get support???????

Am I missing something here?

I honed in on "sole purpose". In other words, that's not WHY she goes to the gym. But, that's how I read it. :smile:
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    thanks for cleaning that up mcpatti.....I should have just passed this post by in the beginning............thanks again though...........Lloyd
  • jonzo21
    jonzo21 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    yeah you read that wrong, no worries though. I go to the gym for my own sake. Not so I can hear "great job!" on my exercise log is what I was trying to say
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    thanks for cleaning that up mcpatti.....I should have just passed this post by in the beginning............thanks again though...........Lloyd

:smile: