December Leslie Sansone Challenge

Options
Please join me in walking with Leslie Sansone during the month of December. The plan is to set a walking goal using any of Leslie's Dvds. You set your goal and you accomplish them. We will be here to support and encourage each other to reach our goals. This month we will add a twist. We will rotate between squats and jumping jacks. This is how it will work:

Week 1- Each day you walk with Leslie try to complete 20 Jumping Jacks( This will be a short week starting on the 1st)
Week 2- try to complete 20 squats
Week 3 try to complete 30 jumping jacks
Week 4-try to complete 30 squats
Week 5- try to complete 15 jumping jacks and 15 squats

If you are interested, just post your goal and start walking with Leslie on December 1st.

I will start:
Goal:75 miles

Replies

• carriehoot
    carriehoot Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I would like to walk 100 miles with Leslie in December!
  • gettnfitmommy
    Options
    Im in! I love her dvds! I have to 5 mile one! Goal: walk 150 miles! :flowerforyou:
  • SUSANB37
    SUSANB37 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm not going for that many miles but I would like to join the challenge. My goal is 40 miles for the month of December plus the other exercises listed.
  • saugonda1
    saugonda1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    60 miles
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    My goal is 40miles with leslie sansone

Not counting the many other miles I walk throught out my week. Lol.

N plus those other goals.
  • I am in. {but I can't do jumping jacks- never could get the legs to cooperate with the arms - LOL} Goal is 60 miles and all the other exercises. Great challenge idea
  • WinningAt50
    WinningAt50 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am in. My goal is 70 miles with Leslie
  • flowerfanatic
    Options
    Count me in, 50mi for month of December. &I have a few of her CDs. She is so motivating.
  • melissaatuff
    Options
    I'm in!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I want to participate!! I have slowly got back into walking with Leslie..Especially since its cold outside...So my goal for the moment is 30mile..for the month..I am doing another challenge and want to commit to that as well...WE CAN SO DO THIS!! Excited
  • Redladystl
    Redladystl Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Since I didn't hit my 50 for November I will try it again in December. 50 miles plus the other goals.
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I am going for 40 miles in December
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    50 miles for me!
  • vaugkimb2346
    Options
    I'm in. 75 miles with Leslie in addition to the other walking I do with a friend.
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    50 for me, it's getting colder outside now, for walk so 50. Great idea incorporating jumping jacks etc. In. I used 3 pound weights when I walk with Leslie.
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    I definitely am in for December. Met my goal for November, so I got to raise the stakes for December.

Goal: 70 miles.
  • Newlyfe74
    Newlyfe74 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am in. I have the Leslie Sansone 5 mile DVD. I will set my goal for 75 miles for the month of December.
  • princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm in for December and love the twist! Will give them my best shot every week.

December Goal - 80 Miles

Good luck everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I am so ready to start this challenge on tomorrow! Lace up the shoes tight because it is about to be on!
  • mrsu80
    Options
    Please count me in! I'm so looking forward to those 5 miles tomorrow. Good luck to you all! :-)