What are/were your guilty pleasure eating habits?

Options
By that, I mean what is/was your most embarrassing/unhealthy food/eating habit that you had in the past? I have two really bad ones...well, had anyways.

I used to eat an entire box of Betty Crocker Suddenly Pasta Salad in the bacon and ranch flavor. I make it with light miracle whip instead of mayo, but still...that's pretty bad! :embarassed: Now, I don't make the whole box at one time so I avoid eating too much.

My other really bad habit was eating an entire 8oz block of Cabot extra sharp cheddar cheese in one day! I would do this a few times a week! Now, I only have an ounce or two at a time and make sure it fits into my calorie goal!

Surely I'm not the only one who had a few terrible guilty pleasure foods out there! Share yours!

Replies

• Iwillbemeagain
    Options
    I would eat a burger and large frie from mc'ds and then the rest of my husbands fries too! about once a week!
  • cheetahcub2010
    cheetahcub2010 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Jack in the Box 2 for $1 Tacos. Those were a serious addiction for about 2 months. I finally got over it once my boyfriend gave me permission to eat them, before I'd been sneaking it and feeling guilty about it, weirdly once he let me eat them I didn't want them any more.
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Food in general. It didn't matter what it was, I had to eat it until I was so stuffed I'd feel sick.
  • ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm a (recovering) tortilla chip addict!!! I love the On the Borders chips, and I would mix up Ranch dressing with Franks Red Hot sauce to dip them in. I also love salsa and guacamole, but they're not nearly as bad for you as my spicy ranch dip. Now, I only buy tortilla chips for when friends come over...I can't just have them in the house!
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Mine is/was Betty Crocker chocolate or vanilla frosting. Yes, I can eat an entire can of the stuff, and it is so very good. I don't bring it in the house (I can't as it won't survive, and then I won't fit into my clothes)!
  • tinywithaBIGheart
    Options
    your deff not the only one , i use to eat a whole entenman's banana crunch cake by myself . :sick: & finish a gallon of icecream in about two days. Such bad bad habbits .:blushing:
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I can eat a whole pan of brownies. I mean a 8x8 pan of thick gooey brownies. 1 day. Not even a day... A couple hours.

Horrible.
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    Ranch on practically anything. (No longer have this habit though thank goodness!)

Another thing I used to do is eat a whole pizza with my boyfriend (yes we'd each have one whole medium pizza)! Yikes! He's still skinny but hey, look at me! :noway:
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Ice cream for sure!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Granola bars xD I can eat a whole box in one sitting lol
    Yum :]
  • 8BaughDad
    8BaughDad Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Mexican Food, 3-4 times a week. Haven't had it in 3 weeks now, I sure miss it!!!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a box of mac and cheese in a while.
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Probably my birthday last year. I ate at McDonald's two big macs, 6 piece chicken nuggets, medium fries, and a large coke. Blech! I would never eat that much sober. Makes me sick to think I did that to my body. Also I used to eat half a pizza on a pretty normal occasion. I still have a hard time passing up Taco Bell and Taco Time sometimes, but I try to keep it in a reasonable. I have problems with cookies and sweets, so I usually don't buy them. I'll eat them all in one sitting.
  • kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Little Caeser's pepperoni pizza. It's still hard for me to eat pizza because I feel like I have to eat the whole thing in one sitting.
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE! I would buy a big block of it, plan to share it & then lie & in bed & eat the whole lot.

I still eat chocolate but I buy smaller bars of it now & I do share it :)
  • dropofhope
    Options
    Any kind of spicy, salty chips and/or cheese popcorn. Lay's Flaming Hot Potato Chips won't last 2 hours in my house. SmartFood White Cheddar Popcorn...I love the stuff.
  • nikki91950
    Options
    Ice cream for sure!

here, here!
  • nikki91950
    Options
    Any kind of spicy, salty chips and/or cheese popcorn. Lay's Flaming Hot Potato Chips won't last 2 hours in my house. SmartFood White Cheddar Popcorn...I love the stuff.

YES
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Drinking wine like 4-5 nights a week... not only was it tons of empty calories but it made me want to munch even more, on bad food!
  • mandag9008
    mandag9008 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    im italian so i love pasta. all pasta. and i am married to a hispanic guy so his moms home made tortillas:)