What are/were your guilty pleasure eating habits?

Options

Replies

• rtbrwinter
    Options
    Crunchy granola bars. Ya know those healthy ones that come 2 to a pack. I would probably eat 3 packs in one sitting...they taste like cookies to me. I don't buy them anymore because I don't I just can't resist them. :)

I also love chips and salsa...so I can't buy the chips anymore and I've just found other uses for the salsa. :)
  • Lanna74
    Lanna74 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    My best friend (growing up) used to eat a whole jar of frosting...while she was dieting! ha ha...

I'm feeling really guilty about the Donatos pizza I just ate. :(
  • tashatashae
    tashatashae Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    everythin overeatter here people who lost weight and kept it off help me!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    i have to be really careful about pie crust. lol
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Nice to know I'm not the only one out there! and even better to know that we're all working on NOT giving into our old habits anymore!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Yeah, excessive amounts of cheese were definitely one of my worst eating habits!
  • grag79
    grag79 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    A large Nacho's and cheese or Cheesy tortilla crisps.I also love Cheese and Onion tayto(crisps) and All types of cheese with crackers and red wine.If I could cut out all of this for good I'd be one skinny mini in no time lol.But best thing bout this is I dont have to cut them completly but only eat what calories I have left and still get to lose weight xgx
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    butter tarts. the 3 kids would just get one each. hubby would take 3. that left 6 in the box. i would eat them all in one sitting.

I feel ashamed even now. :cry:
  • crshelley
    Options
    Sugars and Starches...any quantity...any combination!!!
  • nrimas
    nrimas Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Really guilty pleasure is real mayonnaise on a Triscuit cracker. That and the whole pot of mac and cheese. Some foods just have to be black listed for me. Oh, and one time I ate 5 donuts in 15 minutes. Some food is like heroin for me. Such a struggle. There is no "super model I'm eating one bite of cheese burger." When it goes, it really, really goes.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    -Chocolate.
    -White bread toasted with butter and icing sugar...haven't done this in a LONG time since I don't buy white bread anymore only sourdough for my husband
    -Decaf Caramel Macciatos. I've now switched to Decaf Skinny Vanilla Lattes

PEANUT BUTTER!!!!
    I buy the reduced fat kind but still, I could eat so much of it. Another reason I stopped buying bread.
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Not just any ice cream for me; it was Butterfinger ice cream. For a while, I at a big bowl almost every night, while sitting on the sofa watching movies. I haven't had any in over two months. In fact, I have had exactly one serving of ice cream in that time, and it was a small dish of vanilla soft-serve when someone bought it for the whole office.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Crunchy Cheetos, Peanut M & M's, Wine...
  • nrimas
    Options
    butter tarts. the 3 kids would just get one each. hubby would take 3. that left 6 in the box. i would eat them all in one sitting.

I feel ashamed even now. :cry:
    Never feel ashamed! You are awesome for understanding what triggers you!!
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    It was and still is...Rib City's cheese fries!! *Drools* :love: I stay away from there as much as possible now! :cry:
  • Movingonforbetter
    Options
    Chips..................Old Dutch Chips, love pasta so large servings of it, Candy I am a big sweet tooth person so I still eat it but in low doses and different kinds now.
    BUT my biggest one was Coke or PC cola. I still drink some but only like 2 cans a day compared to like a whole 2L plus in like a day or half a day...................
  • nrimas
    Options
    Crunchy Cheetos, Peanut M & M's, Wine...
    Oh good Lord, I LOVE Cheetos and BUGLES. Man.....
  • PattiDu
    PattiDu Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    What I didn't finish of a large pizza, I ate the next morning...cold for breakfast!
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Mexican food!!!! A whole plate of Fajitas with all the shells they could give me with double sour cream... Now, I just eat the stuff that comes on the sizzling plate and the lettuce with the pico de galo.

Oh yeah and.... the thin crust steak pizza from Dominos.... I would eat the WHOLE thing in one setting....
  • catattack13
    Options
    Oh boy. After all morning at my substitute teacher-job at school, I'd get to my coordinator-job at daycare and eat snacks with the kids. Goldfish or cheez-its or graham crackers or whatever else we had going for the day. My kids loved me the best because once a week we had "peanut butter spoons", which are very sophisticated - spoonful of peanut butter, which I still eat now. Just not in ADDITION TO my regular food intake + snack bags.

Also starburst jellybeans at Easter. All of them, always.