Before you open this thread, think of an object.

Options

Replies

• hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Thank you, road construction! I thought of a jackhammer. The angle was awkward, but I was able destroy enough of the boulder that I could free my foot. I then scavenged the bodies of a bunch of other hikers who were trapped under boulders nearby, and enjoyed a nummy potato that I cut up with a letter opener. Also found an Android phone, but the battery was dead, so no Angry Birds. :(

The empty water bottle came in handy, though. Thank you, Bear Grylls, for teaching me disgusting things!
  • alwayssummer
    Options
    I thought of a bell. In between hacking away at my leg, I kept ringing it.... Because I had fallen into a cavern, the echo of the bell alerted hikers far away who managed to save me and also stitch up my leg where I had been sawing away at it!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I thought of a potato.
    Seriously, a potato. The only thing I can think of is that I maybe mashed up the potato (it was raw, so still all hard and water-logged) and used it to lubricate my leg so I could slip it free.
    If that didn't work, at least I wouldn't die hungry.
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    DAMN YOU!!!!
    I THOUGHT OF AN APPLE....
    WHAT CAN I DO WITH THAT? PRETTY MUCH NOTHING
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    i thought of a tesseract cube. not sure how i will use a 4 dimensional object to get myself free.
  • waster196
    waster196 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I thought of a door knob.

I died frantically wishing science fiction movies could be real and I could have opened a door to another dimension and escaped. The key words "I died".
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I thought of a condom... yeah i'm ****ed.
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    An apple. I decided to eat the apple and enjoy one last healthy snack before I died.
  • Babieseverywhere
    Babieseverywhere Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    thought of an apple.....I died
    LOL, same here
  • waster196
    waster196 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I thought of a condom... yeah i'm ****ed.

No pun intended?
  • KariQuiteContrary
    KariQuiteContrary Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    LOL I thought of a pair of drumsticks. As long as they're drum corps sticks I'm pretty confident I could use them as a lever to get the boulder off of me.....if not, they'll break and I'll use the sharp pieces to try and cut my leg off but will most likely bleed to death if I'm not quick enough ;)
  • KariQuiteContrary
    KariQuiteContrary Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Thank you, road construction! I thought of a jackhammer. The angle was awkward, but I was able destroy enough of the boulder that I could free my foot. I then scavenged the bodies of a bunch of other hikers who were trapped under boulders nearby, and enjoyed a nummy potato that I cut up with a letter opener. Also found an Android phone, but the battery was dead, so no Angry Birds. :(

The empty water bottle came in handy, though. Thank you, Bear Grylls, for teaching me disgusting things!

Ewwww! But hey, you're alive! ;)
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    A ....umm
    "back massager" I'm screwed and I'll die, but happy.
  • Nos150
    Nos150 Posts: 150
    Options
    a sippy cup...

use the cup to dig around my foot.
    die of exhaustion
  • Spruillie03
    Spruillie03 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I thought of a red crayon. A thousand years from now, when they find my frozen, lifeless body they're going to wonder why the deuce my ankle is colored red.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    LOL I thought of a pair of drumsticks. As long as they're drum corps sticks I'm pretty confident I could use them as a lever to get the boulder off of me.....if not, they'll break and I'll use the sharp pieces to try and cut my leg off but will most likely bleed to death if I'm not quick enough ;)

Haha, you can drum solo yourself to death....
  • ahmpierce1
    ahmpierce1 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Tapioca Pudding.

Last meal.
  • jlchow
    jlchow Posts: 40
    Options
    Skyrim

No computer to play it on. Die cold and bitter.
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    pointe shoe. Really?! I'm screwed. Although maybe I can use one of the ribbons to suffocate myself and at least die faster.
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    I thought of a cup lol.... I'm dead now :cry: