Replies

• nenamartinez
    nenamartinez Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    3cd8a33a.png?1306264975
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    IME, with my wife, Men go shopping, go directly to what they need to get and get the hell out of the store as fast as possible. Women have to stop and look at every end cap, rack and clearance section and take a minimum of 30 minutes to go to any store.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Women listen....Men do not!
    Yeah. My wife says I never listen to her,,, or something. Whatever. :tongue:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    True story, my friend sent me a picture of her boobs after her surgery... I don't think a man would do that with another man.

I would send a picture of someone's boobs if they had them done...I'm a guy!

hardy har har har!
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I find men are more practical and women are more emotional when it comes to just about anything.

Women will imagine a million reasons that led them to their current situation and men will just deal with the situation.

Women have more clothes, shoes, purses, jewelry, bathroom items. Deal with it :)
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    If you're a guy you notice things about your car, like when the check engine light comes on, and you fix the problem.

If you're a woman and you actually notice the check engine light come on, you just continue driving that motherf*cker like nothings wrong.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    If you're a guy you notice things about your car, like when the check engine light comes on, and you fix the problem.

If you're a woman and you actually notice the check engine light come on, you just continue driving that motherf*cker like nothings wrong.

Uggh. I WISH this one were true in my situation. My check engine light comes on for a couple days EVERY time I fill up the gas tank. I had the service department look into it and it is no big deal. A couple days later it goes off until the next fill up. Yet she notices almost every time it happens. :sad:
  • caitlinsmom07
    caitlinsmom07 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    This just may be my husband but when he is quiet and zoned out, it seems he has literally shut his thoughts off. Now as far as a woman goes, when I'm quiet and zoned out its because I have a million thoughts racing through my head.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Women listen....Men do not!
    Yeah. My wife says I never listen to her,,, or something. Whatever. :tongue:

It is true.

The other day I was dropping of my daughter at gymnastics because my wife was running late at work. When I got there two of the moms of the other girls in the group were standing there talking about there husbands forgetting things all of the time or not listening. Just then my wife shows up and I say, "See, you're not the only one with this issue so just get over it." :laugh:
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    men absolutely positively CANNOT get hints. seriously? how hard is it?

That's a lie because I read hints with amazing efficiency, to the extent I know what you're hinting about before you even do!
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I dunno if it's been said, but women will listen and let you vent about the problem, even joining in to say mean things about the person who hurt you. Men skip it and only want to talk about the solution to the problem. Drives me crazy.

And that's why when men fall out it's usually resolved in minutes, not years ;)