Lost 80 pounds, no longer "obese" ~with pics~

Options

Replies

• bee_grrl
    bee_grrl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    holy coz thats amazing! congrats to all your hard work! how tall are you? And whats goal weight?
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Thanks again everyone!! Hmmm...let's see if I can answer all your questions from memory...I'm 5'3, My workouts are anything I can find really. I love anything Tae Bo and Jillian Michaels. My goal weight is 120 (I'm not sure yet if I want to stay over or under that yet). And I'm not sure what you (I'm sorry I don't know how to quote multiple people) meant by how do I set my goals, but I set them as sedentary since I'm a stay at home mom.
  • willafan
    willafan Posts: 101
    Options
    What an accomplishment-- I hope you pat yourself on the back and give yourself credit! Also, I remember my stay at home mom days and I don't remember them being "sedentary" :) but they were lots of FUN. Congrats again!:smile:
  • Elizabeth38NC
    Options
    omg ... you look amazing! Congratulations!!!! any tips?
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome. Congratulations :)
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
  • natbc1985
    natbc1985 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    you look amazing-you should be very proud! :smile:
  • koutwater
    koutwater Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! Nice work!!
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you have done so good for yourself.
  • goobergop
    goobergop Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration!!
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: OMG!!! You are gorgeous! Stunning! Well done and keep up the awesome progress!
  • AudgePaudge
    Options
    Well, the biggest thing I can share is don't beat yourself up if you have a bad meal or day for that matter! It happens to everyone, and you can always start fresh :) That is the one thing that hindered me when I tried to lose weight in the past. Also, drink lots of water and find a good multivitamin!! Source of Life Red is the best one I've found for myself, although they are VERY expensive.
    omg ... you look amazing! Congratulations!!!! any tips?
  • AudgePaudge
    Options
    Haha, exactly!! But now I can count all the cleaning and little walks with the kiddos ;)
    What an accomplishment-- I hope you pat yourself on the back and give yourself credit! Also, I remember my stay at home mom days and I don't remember them being "sedentary" :) but they were lots of FUN. Congrats again!:smile:
  • ladygh
    ladygh Posts: 31
    Options
    You look great! Thank you for sharing - you are very inspiring.
  • HeyPretty78
    Options
    You look great! You must be so proud of yourself! Good job!
  • M3CH4N1C
    M3CH4N1C Posts: 157
    Options
    Outstanding progress
  • klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Talk about inspiring!!! You look so beautiful. Congratulations on how far you have come!!
  • leahbea22
    leahbea22 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! Congrats!
  • laurenrenee1025
    Options
    wow! wow! wow! i REAAALLLY needed this inspiration! thanks girl, great job
  • sassieatl
    sassieatl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    you look great...gives me great motivation
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!