Replies

• trishl2011
    trishl2011 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    wow!! you look great!!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great job!!! and good luck on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • grag79
    grag79 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Well done girl.You have done fantastic. It's people like u that make me believe I can do this.I hope I will have the kind of motivation and detrmenation you have.xgx
  • ACEgirl1
    ACEgirl1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say that you look beautiful before and after. Great job on all your hard work!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Nice job, I look forward to being able to post pictures in the future.
  • metisgirl
    metisgirl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow absolutely beautiful pics....Keep up the great work...
  • martinimcbride
    Options
    AWESOME!!! I bet you feel as great as you look... YAY FOR YOU!!!!!
  • Dgscott2652
    Dgscott2652 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started my journey two weeks ago -- I am doing good, but your post is a great inspiration. Have you kept the same daily calorie goal since you started or have you adjusted it down as you lost weight? In addition to counting calories, how much exercise did you start with each week and what type of exercises? I have listed myself as sedentary as well, as I sit in an office or car all day.... So the exercise, other than walking on the treadmill, may be a challenge for me.
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! :smile:
  • lupa01
    lupa01 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! You look beautiful!!:-)
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Aaaaaaaamazing!!!!!!!!!
  • JennMcGlone
    JennMcGlone Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    All I can think when I see these pics is, "I can do it, I can do it!" :smile:
  • Espichick11
    Options
    Oh my you look great keep up the good work. Truly an inspiration for me.
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! You are the reason I check this message board frequently.. no matter how hungry I get, no food tastes as good as you look
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    beyond amazing. You are awesome
  • rtbk449
    rtbk449 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Keep up the good work! :)
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    You are the truth honey! congrats:drinker:
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Wow! Such an amazing response!! YOU are the people who keep ME going!!
    I just started my journey two weeks ago -- I am doing good, but your post is a great inspiration. Have you kept the same daily calorie goal since you started or have you adjusted it down as you lost weight? In addition to counting calories, how much exercise did you start with each week and what type of exercises? I have listed myself as sedentary as well, as I sit in an office or car all day.... So the exercise, other than walking on the treadmill, may be a challenge for me.
    I have kept the same calorie goal since I started! But if I find myself stuck in a rutt then I will bump up my calorie intake a bit :) I hit it pretty hard when I first started. I have a pretty competitive nature, and I pushed my self a lot even when I was 250 pounds. I started with Tae Bo and I even threw in some circuit training some days. I wouldn't recommend doing that in the very beginning, I pulled a lot of muscles, and I'm too bull headed to quit, so I was in pain quite a bit for the first month. Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds is super easy and still delivers big results! It's a great workout to start with and slowly build up to the harder stuff.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!