Why that Name?

Options
After reading another thread about our real names i was wondering, why did you pic your screen name?

Nos is an energy drink that was sitting beside me at the time. it has 150 calories.

:)

Replies

• chicagocubsfan23
    Options
    Well mine's pretty obvious. I'm a Chicago Cubs fan lol. And 23 is the number of my all time favorite player, Ryne Sandberg...
  • IsleOfThanet
    Options
    This is where I was born ...

... my name was already taken on MFP.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Mine is a Unix Command scrambled... I'm crafty like that.
  • luvinlaurakate
    luvinlaurakate Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I came up with this name about 10 years ago, when I had my daughter, and it is something I've just stuck with ever since.
  • CrawlingChaos
    Options
    I'm an H P Lovecraft nerd. The crawling chaos is a story by HPL, but is also what they call Nyarlathotep, who is basically the avatar for all the "Outer Gods" of the mythos.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    My name is Jenna Coffee.
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    with my healthy lifestyle journey underway earlier this year, a new, fresher, healthier attitude also came along. it led to a co-worker giving me the nickname H-Factor, and I like it :)
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I love Pixi's and daisy's are my favorite flower.. pretty just came because I think both are pretty lol
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    double post sorry!
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Poustotah is the character in a Russian novel. He's the hero of the novel and is basically a nobody that has to overcome some pretty bad guys to save the country. I really have no idea why I still use it.
  • loseiteli
    loseiteli Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    mine is motivational...my name is Elisabeth (most called me Eli)...so "Lose It Eli"
  • hersheygirl09
    hersheygirl09 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    i got engaged at Hershey Park! and I LOVE Hershey's! i got married in 09. so i became Hersheygirl09!
  • scrapdreams
    Options
    scrapdreams has been my online moniker for 10 years... ever since I got involved in scrapbooking... it's how I'm known all over the internet.
  • LuvsToSpin
    LuvsToSpin Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I started taking spin classes last spring to try and switch up my workouts and became addicted to cycling, hence the name! :)
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Had to come up with a password for another system earlier in the day, and it just stuck with me! :embarassed:
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    blueyegrl = blue eye girl I've used that screen name since I was 19, I'm now 35! Lordy, maybe it's time to "grow up". LOL Nahhhhhh :wink:
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Before not being able to eat anything, I was a major foodie. You can still see all the food pics on facebook. I've got about 300 pics of food there.....and I have about 150 pics on Instagram.
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    It's my full first name... and it's AWESOME!
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I have 5 nieces and nephews, hence Aunt Susie to 5 of them.
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Mine has been a nickname/screen name for a long time. It's my name Eric and my alma mater NCSU (North Carolina State). It was my AOL ID even before I was a student there since I KNEW I was going there, and it's been my handle ever since.