Why that Name?

Options

Replies

• JamieDD
    JamieDD Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Since I can never think of witty names...I just use my own name.
  • mamitosami
    mamitosami Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I lived in the Dominican Republic for a few years, and they always called women 'mami', it always made me think of 'mommy'. My son's name is Sammy, so mami to sami it is... oh, then my daughter was born... but that would just be too long a screen name!
  • 2live4ever79
    Options
    I really want, "to live forever" lol ... I worry how much life I will be able to have because I have kidney disease. (I'm okay and not really sick but I have to preserve much of my kidney life without dialysis as I can). I want to be an old man hopefully with grandchildren and be as active as I can be in my senior years. Life happens fast!
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Was sitting on the couch - my name was gone - had to come up with something else quickly. Back to working out after being less motivated for a year - so Couchpotatoe struck mind - thought there might already be a name like this. Hence living in the Uk changed from Potatoe to Spud (locals will know) tahdah - name created
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha, It is my School Username. I stated using the App before I ever found out about the website, so I just made my login as easy as possible! I kinda wish I could change it now!

EDIT: O: You can! I'll get on that
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I originally had my full name as my nick but now that I am divorcing I felt the need to get rid of the last name in every way possible! VeryKerri is a play on that old commercial about lotion....Keri is so very. Corny but I liked it!
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    it was random and not taken. I don't like it.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    It describes what I do, my approach, my efficiency, and my tact.
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Avocado, Clover, and Omelette were taken.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Mommared is a nickname my daughter's friends called me when she was a teenager and 53 is my birth year. Well 1953 is. :laugh:
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Mine is obviously my name. Before it was Fault, which is a username that I use while playing video games
  • tinytubbs
    Options
    it is the name i used during my prowrestling career
  • wytewolf22
    wytewolf22 Posts: 4
    Options
    dragonbait is the name my husband called me when we first started dating. It was his term for princess. 01/26 is my birthday. So it's dragonbait0126.

I love this! :)
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Well mine's pretty obvious. I'm a Chicago Cubs fan lol. And 23 is the number of my all time favorite player, Ryne Sandberg...

A woman after my own heart..:flowerforyou: :love:
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Rush Together is the name of my all time favorite song by the band Sneaker2Bombs
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Two of my favorite songs by Muse =]
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    lol, mine is just my name
  • wytewolf22
    wytewolf22 Posts: 4
    Options
    I have been fascinated by wolves my whole life, doing many school reports on Timber wolves. When in college, one of my acting classes required us to be an animal as best as we could for a half of a semester. I chose Arctic wolves as my animal and became a white wolf for that semester.

When I got out of college, I was trying to pick my first username for the email system I was joining and I tried whitewolf but the guy helping me said it was already taken. So I spelled it wytewolf and that was available. Later, as I moved to the more popular/free email systems, wytewolf was always taken (pooh!) so I added a 22 to the end as my lucky number was 2 and two 2's are better than one. :)
  • TheReese1206
    TheReese1206 Posts: 238
    Options
    Reese is my nickname and 1206 is my bday
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I love Tweety and I was born in 69.