Replies

• beatleschic87
    beatleschic87 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the Beatles and I was born in '87
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Jazzed Orange was the manufacture's color for the first car I bought :) I use it for everything!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    well, because i'm a mom, and i hope to be a hot one soon. soooo. hot mama soon. made sense to me! :happy:
  • schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Many years ago when I joined a dating website... I needed a name that would describe me and it was Schnugglebug...
    and well it stuck lol

I use it for almost everything lol I have since met the man of my life... and am engaged... but the name has stuck... I am a schnugglebug who loves to schnuggle huggle and cuddle !!
  • cNhobbes
    cNhobbes Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I LOVE CALVIN AND HOBBES!! :laugh:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Irish!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Mine is my first name and Lu is a nickname from a coworker and a loved one :) I kinda like Aggie Lu together :)
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'm an H P Lovecraft nerd. The crawling chaos is a story by HPL, but is also what they call Nyarlathotep, who is basically the avatar for all the "Outer Gods" of the mythos.

friggin awesome
  • Pangui
    Pangui Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    "Pan Gui" (pronounced "pan gway") is the name the orphanage gave my Chinese daughter before I adopted her. It means "Hope to come back". We kept it as her middle name.
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    i've posted this before but here goes (don't everyone yawn at once...lol)

i named myself after a character in an ages old love story

the story:tristan and iseult (not like the not-quite-named -right awful movie tristan and isolde

the counter to iseult the fair is iseult of the white hands

and i identify with her .....both in identity and in love
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    dragonbait is the name my husband called me when we first started dating. It was his term for princess. 01/26 is my birthday. So it's dragonbait0126.
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    scrapdreams has been my online moniker for 10 years... ever since I got involved in scrapbooking... it's how I'm known all over the internet.

I'm a scrapbooker too! Love it! just got my cricut imagine on black friday:) super excited and making all my Christmas Ornaments:)

anyhow... my name. Ronney is my name and K is my last initial. So, RonneyKay
  • Alishia_655
    Options
    My name is Alishia and 6 and 5 were next to eachother on the keyboard, but I accidentally hit the 5 twice so thats it.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Because the Zelda games are awesome. Nuff said! :flowerforyou:
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Mine is based on my last gasoline powered truck before I went diesel. It was big, loud and down right mean looking.
  • bill_i_am
    bill_i_am Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My name is Jenna Coffee.

^^^^ Luv that name :)
  • bill_i_am
    bill_i_am Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    for I am Bill you see :)
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    my name is Heidi, and 1558 is the last 4 digits of my old landline. Not very original, so I've been thinking about changing it, but you only get one change, so I want to do it wisely...LOL
  • DaveR100
    DaveR100 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Name = Dave
    Goal = 100 plus pounds lost club :)
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I went to penn state and last name is lemon. Thence the lemon on wheels as my profile pic.