Where did you meet your special someone?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• gem975
    gem975 Posts: 29
    Options
    Fighting over a couch... my parents were out of town and I was 17, I went to a party with my friend and then we went back to her boyfriends to sleep. I got woken up a couple of hours later by a very angry boy saying that I had stolen his sleeping spot.. I drew a line down the middle with chalk and told him not to cross it.. woke up cuddling.. We have been inseparable ever since.. its been 2 1/2 years.
  • TamsinEllis
    Options
    We met when I was 3 and he was 4, went to the same Primary school (I'm English so I don't know what the equivalent is in America) , went to separate secondary schools and yet are still together, sure he might not always be my special someone but he has been for a long time and that will always make him special in my eyes.
  • krisaddress
    krisaddress Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My husband was on my interview panel! I have been with the company for 5 years and with him for 4.5yrs! We got married in Fiji two months ago :)
  • mazza2marilyn
    Options
    At a dance 43 years ago.
  • bbbbb33333
    bbbbb33333 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    At Burger King! My best frined took me to meet a couple of girls he had met. He was interested in the red head and I was there to meet the blond. After briefly dating, I ended up marrying the red head and he married the blond. They have since divorced and i have been married for over 21 years.
  • smilzmo
    Options
    On the softball field.
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I thought I had... wasn't mutual tho... lol.... so I guess I haven't
  • CaitlinMyers428
    CaitlinMyers428 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    In high school when I was in 9th grade. We were friends ever since and finally got together almost a year ago. :)