100 Miles in December!

Replies

• DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Anyone have a warm up goal for tomorrow last day of November? I'm aiming for 4 miles.
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Count me in again. Did not meet the 100 miles in November, but ready for the challenge on December.
  • timrap
    timrap Posts: 18 Member
    I want in! Love it!
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Let me know what I can do to support you! I'm proud of you for keeping at it, and trying new things! :)
    I am going to try this. I have done challenges that require so many minutes of exercise a week but not a mile challenge. I am interested to see how this changes my behavior. Thanks
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Thanks Sarah!
    I'm in too Sarah! I am in need of a challenge, and you are definitely encouraging and motivating, so no sense in passing this one up. I'm in the process of trying to get my husband to move the treadmill from where it is to where I can use it, because you have made me really want to try again with running.

so glad you are doing the challenge!! and yes, you should start running again!! :D
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Good luck to those finishing their miles in November.. today is the last day!!! (I still have 3 to go!!)

and TOMORROW IS DAY 1 FOR THIS CHALLENGE!!!
    you got this guys :)

anyone can join at any time!
  • I would really like to try this....so count me in.
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Finished November strong ready for december!
  • JustJessie
    JustJessie Posts: 162 Member
    I'm in too!!
  • JustJessie
    JustJessie Posts: 162 Member
    Tickers are great ways to show progress... track your miles this way.

http://tickerfactory.com

exercise.png

This should automatically update on MFP so it is not necessary to update every few days to the forum.
  • docHelen
    docHelen Posts: 198
    i'm in :)
  • I am in and totally going to get it this time. By the time today is over, I will be about miles short. (Sick kid at home yesterday so I didn't get my miles in.)

Completely motivated and ready to start tomorrow! :smile:
  • nina4w
    nina4w Posts: 126 Member
    I'll do this. :) I usually get in a good mile on my break at works. This will, hopefully, motivate me to walk and jog more.
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    I am in yet again....did 75 in October and only 68 in Nov....but this month I have to make it!!!
  • alaskagirl5
    alaskagirl5 Posts: 95 Member
    I'm in! I can't wait to see if I can make this! :)
  • skruger22
    skruger22 Posts: 75 Member
    Oooh! This sounds fun! And so great to have a community to motivate me! I'm in! :)
  • This will be a first for me, I'm In!!!
  • I am very interested in this. I just started training today for my first 10k and would love some extra motivation and support!

exercise.png
  • Count me in
  • Yes, I'm in. Even though it doesn't count, I have done six miles already this week. I am so ready for this challenge. :smile: